Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The art will portray the transformation of the waterway from a contaminated Superfund site to a place of recreation, fishing and commerce today.
In order to support this growing market and ensure the safety of the inland waterway fleet, ClassNK developed new Rules and Guidance for the Survey and Construction of Inland Waterway Ships to specify new requirements for the survey and construction of ships that navigate inland waterways, such as barges, tugs, and pushers.
In particular the plan looks at how waterways can contribute day-to-day life in the Midlands from attracting jobs and tourism, promoting healthy lifestyles, helping people develop skills and work experience through to encouraging people to feel good about where they live.
The Commission has even estimated that in 2020, thanks to the fast modernisation of the fleet of trucks in Europe, emissions per tonne per kilometre will be lower in road transport than in inland waterway transport.
The repairs are being carried out ahead of the launch of a new national waterways charity next April.
I hope that by opening up the repair works this winter, we can give people a chance to see the scale of the work we do to ensure that the waterways are preserved for today's users and future generations.
British Waterways (BW) is the guardian of 2,200 miles of historic canals, rivers and docks--one of the finest examples of industrial heritage in the world.
To bring further economic prosperity to the region, the IWAI is developing 11 terminals along the National Waterway No.
5 million people visit the waterways of Wales annually.
We are pleased to be working with British Waterways to help protect these precious insects.
Talks will focus on removing soil that has eroded into the Iraqi side of the waterway, dredging out sunken ships and removing land mines planted from the Iraq-Iran war, said Sami Al Askari.
With the advent of railways and motor vehicles, the canal trade inevitably declined and sections of waterway became un-used and eventually derelict, with some sections even being infilled.
Financial browser ?
- Waste Circulation
- wasting asset
- Wasting Trust
- watch list
- Watchdog Group
- water and sewer bond
- Water Backup and Sump Overflow
- Water Bill
- Water Damage Insurance
- Water Exclusion Clause
- Water in the Tariff
- water line capacity
- Water Pollution Liability
- Water Quality Improvement Act of 1970
- Water Quality Insurance Syndicate
- water rights
- water table
- Watercraft Endorsement
- Watercraft Nonowned Insurance
- watered stock
- Watermelon Note
- waters of the United States
- Ways and Means Advances
- Ways and Means Committee
- weak dollar
- Weak Dollar Policy
- weak form
- Weak Form Efficiency
- Weak Hands
- Weak market
- Weak Sister
- Weakest Link Theory
- Weak-form efficiency
- Wealth Added Index
- Wealth Creation
- wealth effect
- wealth tax
- Weapon of Mass Destruction
- wear and tear
- Wear and Tear Exclusion
Full browser ?
- Watertown Arsenal Laboratories
- Watertown Community Access Center
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Watertown High School
- Watertown Kids Discussion Group
- Watertown Local Development Corporation
- Watertown Municipal Employees Association
- Watertown Police Running Club
- Watertown Public Broadcasting Service
- Watertown Shared-Ride Taxi
- Watertown, NY, USA - Watertown
- Watertown, SD, USA
- Waterville Area Habitat for Humanity
- Waterville College
- Waterville House of Pizza
- Waterville Railroad
- Waterville Valley Music Center
- Waterville Valley New Hampshire
- Waterville Valley Nordic Center
- Waterville Valley Transit Authority
- Watervliet Arsenal
- Waterway Analysis and Management System
- Waterway Efficiency Evaluation Model
- Waterway Guide Mid-Atlantic
- Waterway Navigation Structures
- Waterway Radio & Cruising Club
- Waterways Breeding Bird Survey
- Waterways Evaluation Tool
- Waterways Experiment Station
- Waterways Management
- Waterways Recovery Group
- waterwheel murmur
- waterwheel plant
- waterwheel sound