Underage

(redirected from underaged)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.

Underage

Fees collected by a loan officer from a borrower that are lower than the target fees specified by the lender or mortgage broker who employs the loan officer.

An underage is the opposite of an Overage.

References in periodicals archive ?
Of those underaged, the UNR respondents' mean number of visits (15.00) was more than five times the U.
The fact that no UNR respondents, either men or women, gave this as a reason is not surprising given the large number of casinos in UNR and the fact that so many underaged students do gamble.
Given that 40% of the combined underaged respondents from both samples reported having gambled in a casino in the last year, what discouraged the other 60% from doing so?