Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Many's the one I've given their chance to and they're managers of departments now.
'em drink and if they're hungry give 'em a bit o' food.
"They're that hungry they don't know how to get enough to eat without makin' talk.
"Why, they're made in a good many small pieces," explained the kangaroo; "and whenever any stranger comes near them they have a habit of falling apart and scattering themselves around.
"They're not a bit afraid, when they're put together, and usually they're very jolly and pleasant.
She broke into a breathless affirmative groan: "They're the master's!"
But per'aps if we keep them till they're ransomed, it means that we keep them till they're dead.
"Never mind; they'll get Eureka, whatever they're called."
"They're scattered an' rangin' along wide," he said: "keeping up with us an' lookin' for game at the same time.
They aren't the best sheets, but they're good enough for anybody to sleep in, be he who he will; for as for them best Holland sheets, I should repent buying 'em, only they'll do to lay us out in.
They're so big that people living in them have to take boarders just to fill up.
I reckon they're the last you'll see this spring, for they're nearly done."
Financial browser ?
- The Touch
- the usual covenants
- The Value Line Investment Survey
- The Wall Street Journal
- Theft Insurance
- Thekka Patta
- theme fund
- theme or festival center
- Theoretical Dow Jones Index
- Theoretical futures price
- Theoretical spot rate curve
- theoretical value
- theory of consumer behaviour
- theory of demand
- Theory of Elasticities
- theory of international trade
- theory of markets
- theory of supply
- theory of the firm
- Theory X and Theory Y
- Theory Z
- Thi Xa
- thin corporation
- thin market
- thinly capitalized
- Thinly traded
- thinly traded security
- Third Baseman
- Third Cruzeiro
- Third market
- third market maker
- Third World
- Third Zimbabwean Dollar
- Third Zloty
- Third-Country Dumping
- third-party beneficiary contract
- Third-Party Distributor
- Thirteenth Month
- thirteenth-month accounting period
- Thirty/Three Sixty
- thirty-day visible supply
- Thirty-day wash rule
- Thirty-Year Treasury
- Thomas Edison
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
- Thomas Sowell
Full browser ?
- they'll eat something for breakfast
- they'll eat something for lunch
- they'll eat them for breakfast
- they'll eat them for lunch
- they'll eat us for breakfast
- they'll eat us for lunch
- they'll eat you for breakfast
- they'll eat you for lunch
- they'll get eaten alive
- they'll get theirs
- they'll give it a think
- they'll have for breakfast
- they'll have her for breakfast
- they'll have him for breakfast
- they'll have it for breakfast
- they'll have me for breakfast
- they'll have none of
- they'll have one for breakfast
- they'll have somebody for breakfast
- they'll have someone for breakfast
- they'll have something for breakfast
- they'll have them for breakfast
- they'll have us for breakfast
- they'll have you for breakfast
- they'll iron the details
- they'll kill
- they'll murder
- they'll never live it down
- they'll rue the day
- they'll wait until the dust settles
- they're 1 of the good guys
- they're a 10
- they're a bad apple
- they're a bad egg
- they're a barrel of laughs
- they're a beer short of a six-pack
- they're a beer short of a sixpack
- they're a big drink of water
- they're a big yikes
- they're a bit off
- they're a bump on a log
- they're a card
- they're a chip off the old block
- they're a cold fish
- they're a constant thorn in the side
- they're a crafty devil
- they're a crumb
- they're a dime a dozen
- they're a dimwit
- they're a doll
- they're a donkey
- they're a driving force behind
- they're a driving force behind it
- they're a driving force behind something
- they're a dumb cluck
- they're a few kilometers out from
- they're a few kilometers out from some place
- they're a few kilometers out from something
- they're a few miles out from
- they're a few miles out from some place