Tandem led the previous revolution to OLTP with fault tolerance, and we intend to lead this revolution to ITP with reliable high bandwidth servers.
Tandem is supporting its OLTP to ITP strategy with six powerful new iTP solution servers that will provide Internet and intranet customers with the reliability, scalability, security, and performance currently enjoyed by Tandem's OLTP customers.
1) Tandem iTP Commerce Server: Enables secure business-to- consumer transactions on the Internet.
2) Tandem iTP Media Server: Allows companies to distribute digital assets, videos, electronic catalogs, music, and large databases over the Internet -- cost-effectively.
3) Tandem iTP Messaging Server: Enables businesses to interact with other businesses, privately and securely over the Internet.
4) Tandem iTP CTI Server: Allows companies to manage customer relationships with Internet-based computer telephony integration (CTI).
5) Tandem iTP Intranet Server: Companies can disseminate information to employees quickly and cost-effectively.
6) Tandem iTP Matrix Server: Companies can integrate legacy, off-the-shelf, and custom applications with each other and link them with information delivery technologies such as the World Wide Web.
In addition, Tandem is the first to provide hardware encryption for SSL and RSA/DES keys (via Atalla's WebSafe2).
Tandem, founded in 1974 and headquartered in Cupertino, California, is a Fortune 500 company with offices worldwide.
Note to Editors: Tandem, Himalaya, Integrity, NonStop, and the Tandem logo are trademarks of Tandem Computers Incorporated.