Mentioned in ?
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- bid shopping
- building permit
- certificate of insurance
- change order
- completion bond
- International Competitive Bidding
- mechanics' and materialmen's liens
- notice of nonresponsibility
- progress payments
- Publ 4025
- Publ 4053
- square foot method
- standard practices of the trade
References in periodicals archive ?
This is a provision requiring the subcontractor to waive its right to recover against the GC.
It also maintained that it had followed standard protocols to vet subcontractor costs before submitting them for reimbursement.
The ordinary position can be overridden by express contract provisions holding the employer responsible for the nominated subcontractor but such provisions are unlikely.
040 indicates that in the absence of obtaining specific consent from the client before disclosing confidential information to the provider, the CPA should enter into a contractual agreement with any subcontractor addressing procedures to prevent the unauthorized release of confidential information to others.
Using traditional actuarial methods, the claim experience expectation can be tailored to each subcontractor based on its individual historical loss experience.
Bargaining and negotiating terms of a subcontract are difficult for any subcontractor.
Did the subcontractor check to see whether the injured employee had a history of bringing workers compensation claims, prior lawsuits, pre-existing conditions or work restrictions?
Construction Supervision Services (CSS) was a full-service construction company that acted as a general contractor or a first-tier subcontractor on various construction jobs.
This is particularly important for a new subcontractor.
3 to be spread among subcontractors with outstanding claims for unpaid work.
Therefore, subcontractor coordination can have a large influence over the project success in particular, and firms increasing the number of subcontractors can have trouble in controlling the coordination process.
In the past 12 months insurers have taken a harder line on policy interpretation, so firms must make sure they are meeting all of their conditions - which may include that subcontractors maintain a certain level of insurance.
Financial browser ?
- Structured settlement
- Stub stock
- Student Aid Report
- Student Loan
- Student Loan Interest Deduction
- Student Loan Marketing Association
- Student-Specific Scholarship
- Style Box
- Style drift
- style investing
- Stylized Facts
- SUB Pay
- Subchapter M
- Subchapter S
- subchapter S-corporation
- subdivision lot and block number
- Subject market
- Subject Offer
- subject property
- subject quote
- subject to
- Subject to a
- Subject to a Can
- Subject to a print/execution/trading
- Subject to Collection
- Subject to Mortgage
- subject to opinion
- Subject to Verification
- Subjective probabilities
- submittal notice
Full browser ?
- Subcontinental Lithospheric Mantle
- Subcontract Administrator
- Subcontract Award
- Subcontract Change Notice
- Subcontract Data Requirements List
- Subcontract Line Item Number
- Subcontract Management Team
- Subcontract Technical Representative
- Subcontracting Officer's Technical Representative
- subcontractor bond
- Subcontractor Corrective Action Report
- Subcontractor Data List
- Subcontractor Data Requirements List
- Subcontractor Disposition Request
- Subcontractor Evaluation and Measurement System
- Subcontractor Furnished Equipment
- Subcontractor Management Analysis & Integration Team
- Subcontractor Management Plan
- Subcontractor Management Procedure
- Subcontractor Preliminary Design Review
- Subcontractor Safety and Environmental Evaluation
- Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio
- Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund
- Subcontracts and Material
- Subcontracts and Procurement
- Subcontrary mean
- Subcontrary mean