References in periodicals archive ?
Steve Fisher, general manager of Caterpillar Reman said: "This acquisition is an excellent strategic fit, providing an opportunity to leverage a combination of Wealdstone and Caterpillar Reman strengths to provide a portfolio of remanufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers in the automotive industry."
Commenting on the transaction, David Simon, SPG CEO, stated, "Chelsea is a significant opportunity for Simon as it represents a great strategic fit and a strong driver of growth for us going forward.
WDB chief executive Ralph Findlay said the Wizard buy was 'a good strategic fit' with the 473pubs and bars and 1132 tenanted inns they already own throughout the country.
Trinity Mirror's chief executive, Sly Bailey, said: "These are tremendous assets to own but for Trinity Mirror there was limited strategic fit. We were pleased with the high level of interest in these titles, and believe we have achieved a good price and realised value for our shareholders by their disposal."
Mr Snook said: ``In Llewellyn we have found an acquisition which is an excellent strategic fit with Rok's existing operations and provides the platform to expand our activities throughout southern England.''
The move represents an excellent strategic fit, extending the companies coverage of North America and expanding relationships with several of their major international customers.
"The Clearasil acquisition is an excellent strategic fit, substantially increasing BHI's global scale and coverage," says managing director Barry Clare.
Penton executive vice president James Zaremba said that "PTS events are a strong strategic fit with Penton's Manufacturing and Design Engineering groups and will help strengthen our market positions in a number of market segments we serve..."
It does not appear likely at this point that any company will acquire AI for its strategic fit, and it will most likely be sold to an investment firm rather than another instrument maker.
With that said, Maris tells investors that "deals at such premiums are rarely killed because of a bad strategic fit or longer -term value outlook in the absence of other bidders." Though he would not completely rule out an activist investor disrupting the deal, he thinks it is unlikely given there has been a strategic review of the company for some time.
Both companies share a long history of working together and that the synergy enjoyed between the two businesses provides an excellent strategic fit as Adecco expands the breadth and depth of its services in the UK, said Adecco CEO Alain Dehaze.
According to the group's executive chairman Jan Bennink, Sara Lee is evaluating currently whether the two units form a strategic fit into the organisation.
Financial browser ?
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Straight Bond
- straight debt
- Straight Discount
- straight lease
- Straight life
- straight life annuity
- Straight term insurance policy
- Straight Through Processing
- Straight value
- Straight voting
- straight-line depreciation
- straight-through processing
- Strange Attractor
- strangle strategy
- strategic alliance
- strategic business unit
- Strategic buyout
- strategic direction
- strategic fit
- strategic group
- strategic withdrawal
- Stratified equity indexing
- Stratified sampling approach to indexing
- Stratified sampling bond indexing
- Straw Boss
- straw man
- Straw Purchase
- Streamlined Refinancing
- Street Book
- Street Broker
- street edge alternatives
- Street Expectation
- street hierarchy system
- Street name
- street sweep
- street-side trade
- Stress test
- Stress Testing
Full browser ?
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment System
- Strategic Environmental Management
- Strategic Environmental Management Framework
- Strategic Environmental Management Program
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Strategic Environmental Restoration Program
- Strategic Equipping Common Operational Picture
- Strategic Equity Investments
- Strategic Equity Transactions Group
- strategic estimate
- Strategic European Deployment Plan
- Strategic European Expertise Network
- Strategic European Road Research Programme
- Strategic Evacuation
- Strategic Evaluation Data Collection Analysis and Reporting
- Strategic Evolution of ESE
- Strategic Excellence Projects
- Strategic Execution Planning
- Strategic Extraction and Analysis of Recent Credit History
- Strategic Facilities Management Partnership
- Strategic Facilities Master Plan
- Strategic Facilities Planning
- Strategic Facilities Utilization Program
- Strategic Finance for Smaller Businesses
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Financial Management Group
- Strategic Financial Plan
- Strategic Financial Solutions
- Strategic Fire Advantage Zone
- strategic fit
- Strategic Fixed Income Fund
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
- Strategic Flood Risk Management
- Strategic Flood Risk Management Plan
- Strategic Flow Management
- Strategic Focus Area
- Strategic Force Accounting Module
- Strategic Forces Advisory Team
- Strategic Forecasting, Inc.
- Strategic Forum for Construction
- Strategic Forum for Research in Education
- Strategic Framework Agreement
- Strategic Framework for the Information Economy
- Strategic Framework for the Visitor Economy
- Strategic Framework for Victim Assistance
- Strategic Fulfillment Group
- Strategic Fund Adviser
- Strategic Funding Group
- Strategic Future Systems Mission Analysis
- Strategic Governance and Corruption Analysis
- Strategic Grain Reserve
- Strategic Grant Agreement
- Strategic group
- Strategic Growth for Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Growth Initiative
- Strategic Growth International
- Strategic Growth Market
- Strategic Guidance Memorandum
- Strategic Guidance Memorandum Manager
- Strategic Guidance Statement