References in periodicals archive ?
The criterion of least prejudice to the servient estate must prevail over the criterion of shortest distance although this is a matter of judicial appreciation.
The cost of having to destroy these structures, coupled with the fact that there is an available outlet that can be utilized for the right of way, negates a claim that respondents' property is the point least prejudicial to the servient estate.
that she purchases the servient estate and becomes bound by the
looking at the servient estate, such servitudes do not require
Servient estate means "[a]ny parcel of real property, usually at a lower elevation, which is subject to a legal right allowing a dominant estate to drain water onto it.
When environmental changes washed away both the dominant and servient estates, the easement holder still sought rights to use the water.
The open, notorious, and visible elements of adverse possession are required to give notice to the owner of the servient estate that the user is asserting an easement.
caused to the servient estate as the only payment required by the
ownership and an inherent burden on the servient estate and thus cannot
The placement of power poles, towers, and other supporting structures such as guy wires can significantly affect the value of both a servient estate and a dominant estate (i.
The inverse multiplier of the EFS ratio (1 - EFS ratio) is then applied to the land value estimate of the taking area to determine the land value of the parent tract's fee and servient estate interests after the taking.
Even assuming that common law principles of merger apply to statutory conservation restrictions (but see [the Massachusetts conservation easement enabling statute], allowing release of restriction only after public hearing and approval of town officials), an easement will not be extinguished at common law where an intervening life estate prevents complete unity of ownership in the dominant and servient estates.
Financial browser ?
- Series bond
- Series E bond
- Series EE bond
- Series EE savings bond
- Series Fund
- Series HH bond
- Series HH savings bond
- Series I savings bond
- Series of Catastrophes
- Serious Fraud Office
- Serious Injury Frequency Rate
- Service Business
- Service charge
- service contract
- service costing
- Service life
- service of process
- service release premium
- service sector
- Servicemembers Group Life Insurance
- Servicing Agent
- servient estate
- servient tenement
- Servizi Assicurativi del Commercio Estero
- Set of contracts perspective
- set off
- Set up
- set-aside letter
- Settle price
- Settlement agent
- Settlement Costs
- settlement date
- settlement month
- Settlement options
- settlement period
- settlement price
- Settlement rate
Full browser ?
- Serviço de Documentação da Força Aérea
- Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras
- Serviço de Inspeção Federal
- Serviço de Prevenção e Tratamento da Toxicodependência
- Serviço de Proteção ao Crédito
- Serviço de Protecção da Natureza e do Ambiente
- Serviço de Psicologia Aplicada
- Serviço de Psicologia e Orientação
- Serviço de Transportes Colectivos do Porto
- Serviço Educacional de Naturismo e Bem Estar Social
- Serviço Federal de Processamento de Dados
- Servico Movel Pessoal
- Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Comercial
- Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial
- Serviço Nacional de Bombeiros e Protecção Civil
- Serviço Nacional de Informações
- Serviço Nacional De Protecção Civil
- Serviço Regional de Aviação Civil
- Serviço Regional do Ministério da Educação
- Serviço Representações
- Servico Social da Industria
- Servico Social do Comercio
- Servico Telefonico Fixo Comutado
- Serviço Único de Saúde
- Serviços de Assistência Médico Social
- Serviços de Informação e Segurança
- Servidor Web de MultiCanales
- servient estate
- Servient tenement
- Servient tenement
- Servier Hong Kong, Ltd.
- serviette ring
- Servile Wars
- servile work
- Servilius Rullus