Mentioned in ?
- "Send it in"
- 90-Day Letter
- A-B Split
- Accepting Bank
- account statement
- Address Change Service
- Admission Temporaire
- Advising bank
- Affirmative Dumping Determination
- AFN Korea
- Agency by Estoppel
- Air Parcel Post
- Ancillary Service Endorsement
- Annual Mortgage Statement
- annual report and accounts
References in periodicals archive ?
the company can send alerts to all students, or segments of a student population.
Stealing data: Anyone on the network can send any machine on the network a message claiming to be the network's Internet gateway.
Even so, 80% of the money that immigrants send to their countries of origin passes through our offices," says Gonzalo Valiente Calvo, vice president of the National Association of Remittance Agencies.
But just in this little group we send $65,000 back to Mexico.
Attachment sends the message as an attachment to the e-mail, Plain text sends it without formatting and HTML preserves the formatting you used when creating the body of the email.
E-mail operates under an "opt-out" law, which means you can send commercial e-mails until the recipient requests that he or she receive no more e-mails from the sender.
The more anonymously they can send email, the more likely it is that they will be able to continue using the same systems and services they are using without threat of interruption.
One of the key objections to banning spam is that it amounts to censorship: No one, the argument goes, should have the right to interfere with a person's private e-mail or decide who can or cannot send e-mail or what it may contain.
Most people send written communications that are in some way focused and reasonably complete.
Or you can send the file data as an e-mail attachment.
After September 25, you will have to send the forms by some other communications, such as U.
A new law intended to protect citizens against identity theft could affect the way you send tax-planning documents to your clients.
Financial browser ?
- selling short
- selling short against the box
- Selling Syndicate
- Selling the spread
- Selling, General & Administrative Expense
- Selling, general, and administrative
- Sell-side analyst
- semistrong form
- Semistrong Form of the Efficient Markets Theory
- Semistrong-form efficiency
- Semi-Variable Cost
- semivariable overheads
- Senate Appropriations Committee
- Senior bond
- Senior Citizen
- Senior Citizen's Freedom to Work Act of 2000
- senior debt
- senior manager
- senior mortgage
- Senior mortgage bond
- Senior refunding
- Senior Residential Appraiser
- Senior security
- Sensitive market
- sensitivity analysis
- sentiment index
- Sentiment indicators
Full browser ?
- Senatus Populusque Amstelodamensis
- Senatus Populusque Bremensis
- Senatus Populusque Liverpudliensis
- Senatus Populusque Lubecensis
- Senatus Populusque Quiritium Romanus
- Senatus Populusque Romanus
- Senatus Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee
- Senayan Central Business District
- Senban shuriken
- Sencha tea
- Senchas Már
- Senchas Már
- senchenko, Ivan
- senchenko, Ivan Efimovich
- Senchus Mor
- Send & Receive
- send (a) mixed message(s)
- send (a) mixed signal(s)
- send (one's) love to (someone)
- send (one) (a)round the bend
- send (one) about (one's) business
- send (one) away with (something)
- send (one) away with a flea in (one's) ear
- send (one) back
- send (one) before (someone or something)
- send (one) below
- send (one) flying
- send (one) for (someone or something)
- send (one) from pillar to post
- send (one) in
- send (one) into a tizz(y)
- send (one) off
- send (one) on
- send (one) on (one's) way
- send (one) on (something)
- send (one) on a guilt trip
- send (one) on a wild goose chase
- send (one) on an errand
- send (one) out for (someone or something)
- send (one) out of (some place)
- send (one) packing
- send (one) round the twist
- send (one) to (one's) death
- send (one) to Coventry
- send (one) to glory