Mentioned in ?
- "Send it in"
- 90-Day Letter
- A-B Split
- Accepting Bank
- account statement
- Address Change Service
- Admission Temporaire
- Advising bank
- Affirmative Dumping Determination
- AFN Korea
- Agency by Estoppel
- Air Parcel Post
- Ancillary Service Endorsement
- Annual Mortgage Statement
- annual report and accounts
References in periodicals archive ?
At WorldRemit, we're committed to simplifying that process, and making it faster, cheaper and easier to send and receive remittances.'
In addition, send the fruit to Saigon by rail, the sender will lose more and more shipping costs to the pier.
How To Send Money Through The Gmail App On Android Phones
Unlike messenger- or cloud-based storage apps, Send Anywhere allows users to send as many files, independent of type or file size, an unlimited number of times across Android, iOS, and Desktop.
With AttachMore.com, you can upload and send files up to 10 GB data.
Send Thy peace O Lord, that we may think, act and speak harmoniously.
Millions of us will now be seeing in the New Year with a mobile phone in our hands as we send text messages to our friends and loved ones.
No, the reason I don't send Christmas cards is that I'm too lazy.
WASHINGTON: Just about everybody has sent an email, noticed a mistake as they hit the "send" button and wanted to call it back.
Root: The Latin word mittere, meaning "to send," and its form missus give us the roots mit and miss.
Utah State University has come up with yet another use for texting: to send sports enthusiasts ticket info.
Send donations to 87898 Laporte Road, Eugene, OR 97408.
Financial browser ?
- selling short
- selling short against the box
- Selling Syndicate
- Selling the spread
- Selling, General & Administrative Expense
- Selling, general, and administrative
- Sell-side analyst
- semistrong form
- Semistrong Form of the Efficient Markets Theory
- Semistrong-form efficiency
- Semi-Variable Cost
- semivariable overheads
- Senate Appropriations Committee
- Senior bond
- Senior Citizen
- Senior Citizen's Freedom to Work Act of 2000
- senior debt
- senior manager
- senior mortgage
- Senior mortgage bond
- Senior refunding
- Senior Residential Appraiser
- Senior security
- Sensitive market
- sensitivity analysis
- sentiment index
- Sentiment indicators
Full browser ?
- Senatus Populusque Amstelodamensis
- Senatus Populusque Bremensis
- Senatus Populusque Liverpudliensis
- Senatus Populusque Lubecensis
- Senatus Populusque Quiritium Romanus
- Senatus Populusque Romanus
- Senatus Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee
- Senayan Central Business District
- Senban shuriken
- Sencha tea
- Senchas Már
- Senchas Már
- senchenko, Ivan
- senchenko, Ivan Efimovich
- Senchus Mor
- Send & Receive
- send (a) mixed message(s)
- send (a) mixed signal(s)
- send (one's) love to (someone)
- send (one) (a)round the bend
- send (one) about (one's) business
- send (one) away with (something)
- send (one) away with a flea in (one's) ear
- send (one) back
- send (one) before (someone or something)
- send (one) below
- send (one) flying
- send (one) for (someone or something)
- send (one) from pillar to post
- send (one) in
- send (one) into a tizz(y)
- send (one) off
- send (one) on
- send (one) on (one's) way
- send (one) on (something)
- send (one) on a guilt trip
- send (one) on a wild goose chase
- send (one) on an errand
- send (one) out for (someone or something)
- send (one) out of (some place)
- send (one) packing
- send (one) round the twist
- send (one) to (one's) death
- send (one) to Coventry
- send (one) to glory