References in classic literature ?
The salesman nodded and shot a questioning glance at my companion.
To my surprise the question provoked a burst of anger from the salesman.
Well, then, you've lost your fiver, for it's town bred," snapped the salesman.
Cocksure," said the salesman, "I thought that I was out of geese, but before I finish you'll find that there is still one left in my shop.
Turning round we saw a little rat-faced fellow standing in the centre of the circle of yellow light which was thrown by the swinging lamp, while Breckinridge, the salesman, framed in the door of his stall, was shaking his fists fiercely at the cringing figure.
You will excuse me," said Holmes blandly, "but I could not help overhearing the questions which you put to the salesman just now.
Oakshott, of Brixton Road, to a salesman named Breckinridge, by him in turn to Mr.
He had kept the newspaper and now looked at the advertisements again: a shop in Holborn needed a salesman too, and he went there; but when he arrived he found that someone had already been engaged.
He replied to their salutations in the same way; but bestowed no closer recognition until he reached the further end of the alley; when he stopped, to address a salesman of small stature, who had squeezed as much of his person into a child's chair as the chair would hold, and was smoking a pipe at his warehouse door.
Out of the value thus created by them, they were to recoup him for what he supplied them with: rent, shelter, gas, water, machinery, raw cotton--everything, and to pay him for his own services as superintendent, manager, and salesman.
They paused, wavering and wondering, while he quietly went to the back of the cloak room, and came back with both hands full of shining silver, which he laid out on the counter as calmly as a salesman.
Once I happened to buy a medicine at a medical store where a customer came and told the salesman that he was suffering from a throat problem.
Financial browser ?
- sales force
- Sales forecast
- sales forecasting
- Sales Growth
- sales kit
- Sales Letter
- Sales literature
- sales load
- sales mix
- Sales Per Share
- sales per square foot/metre
- sales potential
- sales price
- sales promotion
- sales promotion and merchandising
- sales representative
- sales response
- Sales Return
- sales revenue
- Sales tax
- sales territory
- Sales to Cash Flow Ratio
- sales to fixed assets ratio
- sales volume
- sales, general, and administrative expenses
- sales-per-employee ratio
- sales-revenue maximization
- sales-revenue variance
- Sales-type lease
- Sallie Mae
- Salomon Brothers Non-U.S. Dollar World Government Bond Index
- Salomon Brothers World Equity Index
- Salt Name
- Salvadoran Colon
- salvage value
- Sam Walton
- Same Day Funds
- Same Store Sales
- Same-Day Funds Settlement
- same-day substitution
- Sammarinese Lira
- Samuel Waksal
Full browser ?
- Salesforce for Google AdWords
- Salesforce Object Search Language
- Salesian English Language Centre
- Salesian Missionaries of Mary Immaculate
- Salesian Pastoral Youth Service
- Salesian Sisters, Daughters of Mary Help of Christians
- Salesian Society Incorporated
- Salesian Youth Movement
- Salesians of Don Bosco
- Salesians of Don Bosco
- Salesman problem
- Salesmanship Club Charitable Golf of Dallas
- Salesmanship Club Youth and Family Centers
- Salesperson Teacher Enthusiastic Attitude Money