Mentioned in ?
- above-normal profit
- absolute advantage
- accounting equation
- Acquired Advantage
- aggregate plan
- allocative efficiency
- barriers to entry
- Brandt Report
- Business Office
- Business Process Management
- business strategy, business policy, corporate strategy
- capacity constrained resource
- capacity requirements planning
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- comparative advantage
- competitive advantage
- core skill
References in classic literature ?
It can apply the resources and power of the whole to the defense of any particular part, and that more easily and expeditiously than State governments or separate confederacies can possibly do, for want of concert and unity of system.
Various difficulties and inconveniences would be inseparable from such a situation; whereas one government, watching over the general and common interests, and combining and directing the powers and resources of the whole, would be free from all these embarrassments, and conduce far more to the safety of the people.
As the necessities of the State, nevertheless, must be satisfied in some mode or other, the defect of other resources must throw the principal weight of public burdens on the possessors of land.
If these remarks have any foundation, that state of things which will best enable us to improve and extend so valuable a resource must be best adapted to our political welfare.
The capital was furnished by himself he, in fact, constituted the company; for, though he had a board of directors, they were merely nominal; the whole business was conducted on his plans and with his resources, but he preferred to do so under the imposing and formidable aspect of a corporation, rather than in his individual name, and his policy was sagacious and effective.
I'm afraid, Walker, that our resources won't need much mustering.
Sell them to countries with undeveloped resources," Mr.
As long as it is her interest to provide herself with pecuniary resources for the future, she verbally engages to go on.
All the resources of Captain Bonneville had been tasked to fit out this favorite expedition.
Our slender resources had suffered already, and the doubtful future--more doubtful than ever now-- made me dread decreasing our means unnecessarily by allowing myself an indulgence even at the small cost of a double railway journey in the carriages of the second class.
The bills were renewed, the old ones destroyed, and the poor ship-owner found himself with three months before him to collect his resources.
After first exhausting his resources in ready money, Mr.
Financial browser ?
- Residual assets
- Residual claim
- Residual cover
- Residual dividend approach
- Residual method
- Residual Return
- Residual risk
- residual security
- residual unemployment
- residual value
- resistance level
- Resolution Funding Corporation
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- resource allocation
- resource based theory of the firm
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- resource recovery revenue bond
- resource-based theory of the firm
- Respite Care
- respondeat superior
- responsibility centre
- Rest and Recreation Leave
- restatement of laws
- restraining order
- restraint on alienation
- restricted account
- restricted appraisal report
- Restricted Asset
- Restricted Donation
- Restricted Fund
- Restricted Letter of Credit
- Restricted Market
- Restricted Net Assets
- restricted option
Full browser ?
- Resourceful Waste Management Guide
- Resourceful Women
- Resourceful, Evaluative, Maximizing Model
- Resources & Development Management Department
- Resources & Financial Management Services
- Resources & Mission Sponsor Plan
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Resources Access Channel
- Resources Aimed at the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Resources All Busy
- Resources Allocated Packet
- Resources and Infrastructure Industry Skills Council
- Resources and Needs Questionnaire
- Resources and Personnel Development Unit
- Resources and Planning Directorate
- Resources and Programs Office
- Resources and Systems International, Inc.
- Resources and Technical Services Division
- Resources and Under Sea Threats
- Resources Assessment for Preservation and Access Committee
- Resources Control Center
- Resources depletion
- Resources Development Administration
- Resources Education and Care in the Home
- Resources Exchange
- Resources for Academic Achievement
- Resources for Child Caring
- Resources for Children with Special Needs
- Resources for College Libraries
- Resources for Community Collaboration
- Resources for Cross Cultural Health Care
- Resources for Cross-Cultural Health Care
- Resources for Early Childhood