Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Giving province wise detail of the rehabilitated track, he said 397.05 km track has already been rehabilitated in Punjab, 215.60 km in Sindh, 23.69 km in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 153.00 km in Balochistan.
'In our view, the existing rehabilitation policy is the 1996 policy,' he said, adding that affected people could only be rehabilitated once and not multiple times.
Giving province wise detail of the rehabilitated track, he said 397.05 km track rehabilitated in Punjab, 215.60 km in Sindh, 23.69 km in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 153.00 km in Balochistan in last five years.
Local farmers in Erbil and rural areas of Iraq will be able to restart farming activities with rehabilitated irrigation and other infrastructure
Similarly fifty two tube wells will be improved and rehabilitated while rusted and leaked pipes in Mingora city will be replaced.
In the aviary in which the newly arrived chickens are kept, a number of roosters in single cages observe the rehabilitated roosters and chickens roaming around and socializing on the floor.
Many of the rehabilitated pipelines are located around the downtown Orlando and Orlando Convention Center areas.
It is important to note that CSD refers to all inmates being released as rehabilitated offenders.
However, the Commission was receiving complaints that the families were not rehabilitated even after two years.
As part of its plan, the government is "liberating" these bonded tillers - living in the Mid-Western and Far-Western regions - without making sure how and where they will be rehabilitated.
They were put into a controlled institution but it was decided that they had been rehabilitated and were deemed safe to be returned to society.
Riak and Kleiat Airports Rehabilitated to Host 10 MiG-29 Planes
Financial browser ?
- Regulation CC
- Regulation D
- Regulation Fair Disclosure
- Regulation FD
- Regulation G
- Regulation M
- Regulation Q
- Regulation S
- Regulation SHO
- Regulation T
- Regulation T Call
- Regulation T Calls
- Regulation U
- Regulation Z
- Regulatory accounting procedures
- Regulatory Arbitrage
- regulatory climate
- Regulatory Information Service Center
- Regulatory pricing risk
- Regulatory surplus
- regulatory taking
- rehabilitation tax credit
- Reilly's law of retail gravitation
- reinforcement advertising
- Reinvested Dividends
- Reinvestment date
- Reinvestment effect
- reinvestment plan
- reinvestment privilege
- reinvestment rate
- Reinvestment risk
- Reinvestment Stock
- Reinvoicing center
- reissue rate
Full browser ?
- Rehabaid Society
- Rehabilitated Convicted Offenders Act
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology)
- Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission
- Rehabilitation Act
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Rehabilitation Aged and Extended Care
- Rehabilitation and Adaptive Reuse
- Rehabilitation and Continuing Care
- Rehabilitation and Development Lanka Foundation
- Rehabilitation and Development Organization
- Rehabilitation and Human Services
- Rehabilitation and Independent Living Unit
- Rehabilitation and Inspection Program
- Rehabilitation and Movement Science
- Rehabilitation and Preservation Program