References in periodicals archive ?
The 12 national forest recreation areas are Taipingshan, Manyueyuan, Neidong, and Dongyanshan in northern Taiwan; Basianshan, Dasyueshan, and Aowanda in central Taiwan; Alishan, Shuangliou, and Kenting in southern Taiwan; and Jhihben, and Chihnan in eastern Taiwan, the bureau said.
This reimagining of therapeutic recreation service may require new language to describe its reason for being.
The activities complex will open in September, and the recreation center will open in February or March.
"We are proud to have the Governor and his team here, and to be able to show them first-hand the strength of our outdoor recreation industry," said Kristi Pollard, Executive Director of GJEP.
Resident passes may be purchased online or in the Recreation office at 1420 Main St.
Nonetheless, in our review of past policies in Nigeria, we found some initiatives taken by the government that seemed to encourage the participation of people with disabilities in sports, leisure, and recreation. For instance, Achalu (1990) reported that commissions for sports were established in some states in Nigeria to assist persons with disabilities.
Critique: An impressive work of seminal scholarship, "Cultural Competence in Recreation Therapy: Working with African Americans, Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Hmong Americans, Mexican Americans, and Puerto Rican Americans" is a strongly recommended acquisition for academic library therapeutic recreation instructional and reference collections.
He said this while chairing a meeting on the improvement and up gradation of city's recreation points.
To help meet the recreational needs of the Army's wounded warriors, 180 recreation professionals participated in a course called Inclusive Recreation for Wounded Warriors.
The implementation of EZReg was in response to our community's request for a faster, more convenient way to register for recreation programs in our community.
Morning and afternoon activities will run for two weeks from Tuesday, April 6, to Friday, April 16, at Norman Park in Birkby, Shelley Recreation Ground, Marsden Dirker recreation ground, Soothill Multi court and Firthcliffe Recreation ground.
Financial browser ?
- Recognized Gain or Loss
- Recognized Investment Exchange
- Recognized Loss
- recognized professional body
- recommended resale price
- recommended retail price
- Record date
- Record Holder
- record owner
- recording acts
- recording fee
- recourse loan
- recovery fund
- Recovery of Cost
- Recovery Period
- Recovery Property
- recovery rate
- recreational lease
- recruitment agency
- recruitment and selection
- rectangular survey
- rectification costs
- recurrent cash flows
- Red Chip
- red herring
- Red Ink
- red tape
- reddendum clause
- Redeemable Bond
- redeemable financial security
- redeemable ground rents
- redeemable rent
- redemption charge
- Redemption cushion
- redemption date
- Redemption fee
Full browser ?
- Recreatieve SportVerening Vredenburg
- Recreating Enhanced Areas for Fish
- Recreation & Parks
- Recreation Activity Center
- Recreation Advisory Council
- Recreation Africa Leisure Industries
- Recreation and Amusement Association
- Recreation and Community Services Department
- Recreation and Conservation Funding Board
- Recreation and Convocation Center
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Recreation and Leisure Facilities and Services Administration
- Recreation and Leisure For Fun
- Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Recreation and Morale Benefits
- Recreation and Off-Duty Safety
- Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge
- Recreation and Park Department
- Recreation and Parks
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board
- Recreation and Parks Association of New Brunswick
- Recreation and Parks Association of the Yukon
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Recreation and Parks Law Reporter
- Recreation and Public Purposes
- Recreation and Public Purposes Act
- Recreation and Socioeconomics Work Group
- Recreation and Sport Industry Statistics Group
- Recreation and Sports Soccer Statistics Foundation
- Recreation and Tourism Management
- Recreation and Tourism Working Group
- Recreation and Visitor-Serving Commercial