References in periodicals archive ?
Corrective actions should be carried out through the transfer of reconfiguration requirements which are based on the following assumptions: 
Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration using FPGAs reduce the time for configuration and save memory as the Partial Reconfiguration files (bit streams) are smaller than full ones.
Reconfiguration problem is finding the best configuration of system for some purposes.
Software reconfiguration  is strongly related to the domain of runtime software evolution and adaptation.
Dr Richard Lewis, secretary of BMA Cymru Wales, said: "Mark Drakeford made a commitment to undertake a 'lessons learned' review of the NHS reconfiguration process in Wales once all three rounds of major service reconfiguration across Wales were complete.
As such, it is responsible for the reconfiguration of applications for purposes of offloading.
The three programmes are being carried out by the Betsi Cadwaladr and Hywel Dda health boards and the South Wales Programme, which covers the reconfiguration of acute specialist services across the five local health boards in South Wales.
Committee leaders will receive communications from headquarters about the specific impact of the reconfiguration on their committees.
While major elements of the project are now done, strategic reconfiguration has been a troublesome undertaking.
The optimal operation of the system side such as distribution network reconfiguration is an effective means, which can make the grid more flexible to accommodate PHEVs.
A UNIVERSITY threatened with dissolution looks certain to retain its independence as the Welsh Government prepares to ditch its reconfiguration agenda.
The reconfiguration will introduce four rows of extra legroom seating with 36 inches of pitch and convenience features such as priority boarding as well as complimentary on-board amenities.
Financial browser ?
- Received for Shipment Bill of Lading
- receiver's certificate
- Receiving Bank
- Reciprocal Currency
- reciprocal immunity
- Reciprocal marketing agreement
- reciprocal negative easements
- Reciprocal Quote
- recognized gain
- Recognized Gain or Loss
- Recognized Investment Exchange
- Recognized Loss
- recognized professional body
- recommended resale price
- recommended retail price
- Record date
- Record Holder
- record owner
- recording acts
- recording fee
- recourse loan
- recovery fund
- Recovery of Cost
- Recovery Period
- Recovery Property
- recovery rate
- recreational lease
- recruitment agency
- recruitment and selection
- rectangular survey
- rectification costs
- recurrent cash flows
Full browser ?
- Reconfigurable Hardware Processor
- Reconfigurable Hardware Product
- Reconfigurable Input/Output
- Reconfigurable Instruction Set Processor
- Reconfigurable Integrated Dispersive Delay Line
- Reconfigurable Land-Based Test Site
- Reconfigurable Manufacturing System
- Reconfigurable Multimedia Array Coprocessor
- Reconfigurable Network Group
- Reconfigurable Non-Blocking
- Reconfigurable On-Line ATE Information Distribution System
- Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Reconfigurable Pci Bus Interface
- Reconfigurable Slot Antenna
- Reconfigurable Slot Aperture Design
- Reconfigurable System-on-Chip
- Reconfigurable Tactical Operations Simulator
- Reconfigurable Tactical Trainer
- Reconfigurable Tactile Display
- Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System
- Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Support System
- Reconfigurable Transputer Processor
- Reconfigurable Ubiquitous Networked Embedded Systems
- Reconfigurable Vector Co-Processor
- Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainer
- Reconfigurable Video Coding
- Reconfigurable Wireless Network
- Reconfigurable Workstation
- Reconfigurable-Aperture Antenna
- Reconfigurable-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Reconfiguration Change Order
- Reconfiguration Data Collection System
- Reconfiguration Delay
- Reconfiguration Management
- Reconfiguration of Lot
- Reconfiguration Project Office
- Reconfigureable Collective Training Devices
- reconfigured PCT