References in periodicals archive ?
Al-Romaih said that the planning of this celebration necessitated the establishment of a variety of activities and competitions totally aim at spreading awareness of the quality policy adopted by the company in all its sectors and among all its employees and workers to participate better in this event, pointing out that the events and activities included daily competitions through various communication channels with the aim of raising awareness about the correct practices and sorting them out of the wrong ones, in addition to competitions about colors, their application, and distinguish them from each other.
He said region would benefit comprehensively through this commonly validated Regional Quality Policy. It will help enhance the regional trade by framing of Technical regulations supporting each other yet keeping the WTO regime's requirements intact, he added.
He added quality policy is one of the most important requirements for the application of the QMS, it is the basis for the establishment of the institution's goals towards achieving customer satisfaction, as it reflects the management's commitment to the application of the quality requirements and the associated obligations to customers under current applied legislations and laws.
The Namibian Standards Institution (NSI) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) last week held a stake holders workshop on the National Quality Policy (NQP) and the National Quality Infrastructure (NQI).
Muscat, May 27 (ONA) The Central Bank of Oman (CBO) today organized a workshop on "CBO Quality Policy" with participation of various departments and sections.
Successful CMMI Level 3 re-certification reaffirms the commitment of 'Focus' to a comprehensive quality policy to deliver high-value services," the company said in a statement.
Among specific topics are modeling temporal changes of nitrogen dioxide concentrations in an urban area, air quality policy and scientific research in southern Africa, public participation in planning coal-fired power plant projects in Thailand, lead emissions from the open burning of artillery propellants, atmospheric contributions to the eutrophication of the Adriatic Sea, and developing a burner to measure biogas generation.
Florida, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Tennessee lead the nation on teacher quality policy; (2) But dramatic progress isn't the only story of 2011.
Hilmi Bengi said Tuesday that efforts speeded up to re-structure the AA as a global agency and the new quality policy was established in this direction.
He said: "It is clear that conditions for such new rules are not right in a majority of member states." And he added that Brussels would not water down the standards to reach a deal: "I am not willing to compromise on organic standards because it sends the wrong signal to consumers on the importance we attach to quality policy." The current system where wines made form organically-grown grapes are laballed 'wine from grapes from organic cultivation' will continue.
Lib Dems voted against the measure then and are hoping to amend the agricultural quality policy to delete any mention of the so-called "community marketing rules" - which dictate the size and shape of produce grown in the European Union - when it goes to a full vote of the European Parliament today.
The rest of the book covers five food quality management functions: quality design, control, assurance, improvement, and quality policy and strategy.
Financial browser ?
- Qualifying share
- Qualifying stock option
- Qualifying Utility
- Qualifying Widow
- Qualitative analysis
- Qualitative research
- quality assurance
- Quality at the Source
- quality audit
- quality circle
- quality control
- Quality Cost
- quality costs
- quality council
- quality function deployment
- quality improvement team
- Quality Ladder
- quality loss function
- quality of a product
- quality of earnings
- Quality of Work Life
- quality of working life movement
- Quality option
- quality policy
- Quality Review
- Quality spread
- quality system
- Quality Training
- quant fund
- Quantitative analysis
- Quantitative easing
- Quantitative research
- quantity demanded
- quantity discount
- Quantity Prints
- Quantity risk
- quantity supplied
- quantity survey
- quantity theory of money
- quantity traded
- Quantity Variance
- Quanto Option
- Quanto swap
Full browser ?
- Quality Park
- Quality Partners of Rhode Island
- Quality Partnership Program
- Quality Parts List
- Quality People in Information Technology
- Quality Performance
- Quality Performance Accreditation
- Quality Performance Assessment
- Quality Performance Consultant
- Quality Performance Evaluation
- Quality Performance Indicators
- Quality Performance Matrix
- Quality Performance Reporting Program
- Quality Performance Summary Assessment
- Quality Phase-Gradient Autofocus
- Quality Plan
- Quality Plan Tracking System
- Quality Planning & Control
- Quality Planning Corporation
- Quality Planning Instruction Sheet
- Quality Planning Requirements Document
- Quality Planting Material
- Quality Play Environment for Children
- Quality Plus Bond Fund
- Quality Point
- Quality Point Average
- Quality Point Index
- Quality Point Value
- Quality Points
- Quality Pole Inspection & Maintenance, Inc.
- quality policy
- Quality Policy, Objectives and Audits
- Quality Pork Processors, Inc.
- Quality Pork Products
- Quality Positioning Services BV
- Quality Powered Mechanical Equipment
- Quality Practice Award
- Quality Precision Tool Repair
- Quality Premade Scrapbook Association
- quality premium
- Quality Preschool Program Standards
- Quality Prescribing Initiative
- Quality Pricing Program
- Quality Priority Encoding
- Quality Problem Report
- Quality Procedure
- Quality Process Analyst
- Quality Process and Systems Assurance
- Quality Process Control Systems, LLC
- Quality Process Sheet
- Quality Product
- Quality Productivity Management Program
- Quality Products International
- Quality Products List
- quality program
- Quality Program Assurance System
- Quality Program Instruction
- Quality Program Manager
- Quality Program Plan
- Quality Program Project Leader
- Quality Programs for the Visually Impaired