References in periodicals archive ?
Wolters Kluwer Integrated Audit Approach focuses the audit process on auditor judgment, covering the entire end-to-end workflow to maximize efficiencies and guide firms to a higher quality audit without over or under auditing.
In 2001, a group of supplement manufacturers formed the National Animal Supplement Council (nasc.cc), an independent organization that established standards for member products and requires members to undergo an independent quality audit.
By analyzing the data, the Peer Review team uncovered a misconception in practice that is having a major impact on audit quality: Many auditors, especially those auditing small- to medium-size entities, believe they can perform a quality audit without properly considering their client's risks.
But, in my opinion, besides the above, if a quality audit of any mine is also carried out every six months, and its recommendations implemented, the accidents could be reduced.
Additionally, the pharmaceutical cGMP does not address quality audits, whereas the Medical Device cGMP Subpart B--Quality System Regulation, 820.22 Quality audit, specifically refers to quality audits.
820.22 Quality audit requires quality audits be performed by "individuals that do not have direct responsibility for matters being audited." Most quality professionals believe this requirement frees them from audited areas.
They intimated that in the light of the vision of the Auditor General of Pakistan, they were working to come up with quality audit reports and allocating more resources for performance audit, special audit and special studies.
The Haad statement added that a total of 421 quality audit visits were carried out by the authority in 2014.
The Arabic Centre of Excellence will provide quality audit and Arabic translation services, giving PwC professionals on the ground more quality time with their clients.
If public procurement occupies around 35-40% in the structure of budget expenditures, the Audit Chamber faces serious issue to ensure the conditions for a quality audit in this area.
In 2008, the OA began the first stage of institutional accreditation, quality audits, and, since then, over 50 quality audits for private and public higher education institutions have been completed or are in progress, with 33 resulting quality audit reports published on the OA website.
The third session entitled management of quality audit control operations included six working papers.
Financial browser ?
- Qualified retirement plan
- Qualified Savings Bond
- Qualified Settlement Fund
- Qualified Special Representative Agreement
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust
- Qualified Thrift Lender
- Qualified total distribution
- Qualified Trust
- qualifying annuity
- qualifying broker
- Qualifying Child for the Earned Income Credit
- qualifying dividends
- Qualifying Loss
- Qualifying Person
- qualifying ratio
- Qualifying share
- Qualifying stock option
- Qualifying Utility
- Qualifying Widow
- Qualitative analysis
- Qualitative research
- quality assurance
- Quality at the Source
- quality audit
- quality circle
- quality control
- Quality Cost
- quality costs
- quality council
- quality function deployment
- quality improvement team
- Quality Ladder
- quality loss function
- quality of a product
- quality of earnings
- Quality of Work Life
- quality of working life movement
- Quality option
- quality policy
- Quality Review
- Quality spread
- quality system
- Quality Training
- quant fund
- Quantitative analysis
Full browser ?
- Quality Assurance Tracking and Trend Analysis System
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality Assurance Unit
- Quality Assurance Verification Instructions
- Quality Assurance Working Group
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Quality Assurance, Training and Education in Cytopathology
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- quality assure
- Quality Assured Awards
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants
- Quality Assured National Warranties
- Quality Assured Office Machines
- Quality Assured Warmth Scheme
- Quality Assuring Continuing Professional Development
- Quality At a Reasonable Price
- Quality at Bat
- Quality at Entry
- Quality At the Source
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality Attribute Risk and Conflict Consultant
- Quality Attribute Workshop
- Quality Attributes Software
- quality audio
- quality audit
- Quality Audit Division
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Tracking System
- Quality Audit Visit
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quality Auditor Certification
- Quality Automatic Retouching and Enhancement
- Quality Automotive Warehouse, Inc.
- Quality Backing Tracks
- Quality Bakers of America, Inc.
- Quality Based Performance Analysis
- Quality Based Selection
- Quality Basic Education
- Quality Basis Consulting House, SRO
- Quality Belt Maintenance Ltd.
- Quality Billing Report
- Quality binding
- Quality Boat Lifts, Inc.
- Quality Body of Knowledge
- Quality Bonding Time
- Quality Botanical Ingredients, Inc.
- Quality Brands Protection Committee
- Quality Builders Warranty Corporation
- Quality Building Products
- Quality Built Homes, Inc.
- Quality Built Windows
- Quality Bus Corridor
- Quality Bus Network
- Quality Bus Partnership
- Quality Bus Partnership Agreement