References in periodicals archive ?
The evacuated solar tubes are coated with CNT sheets through three major steps: First, continuously draw a carbon nanotube sheet from a nanotube forest and deposit it onto a flexible substrate.
Last year researchers at Stanford created the first simple computer built using only nanotube transistors.
Armchair (3, 3) GaN Nanotubes. The band structure plot of pristine armchair (3, 3) GaN nanotube shows an indirect band gap of about 1.75 eV, shown in Figure 5.
The stepper motor was then used to move the substrate into contact with the end of the nanotube. Finally, force curves were acquired at a fixed scanner velocity of 100 nm [sec.sup.-1].
A little more than 20 years after their discovery, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are still a relatively fledgling material drawing intense research interest.
Originally, synthesis methods were unable to dictaie the type of a chirality a nanotube can possess.
The distinctive properties and high functionalities of carbon nanotubes encouraged companies and researchers to use them diversely.
According to another lead researcher, Rodrigo Salvatierra,Eephysical contact with lithium metal reduces the nanotube film and goes on to balances it by adding lithium ions.
"If the nanotube is too small and you can only fit one water molecule, you can't judge much," Shahsavari said.
In order to overcome this problem, we designed the artificial skin of carbon nanotube  lines based on mesh models.
 have reported that hybrid carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and graphene nanostructures applied in lithium-ion batteries were directly grown by ambient pressure CVD; methane was introduced to form graphene on copper foils at 950[degrees]C, and then Fe catalysts were deposited on graphene/copper foils by e-beam evaporation, and ethylene was next introduced to grow pillar CNTs on graphene/ copper foil at 750[degrees]C.
The sheet is composed of pure(1) carbon nanotubes, oriented perpendicularly, resulting in exceptional thermal conductivity and heat resistance.
Financial browser ?
- Naked Option Strategy
- naked position
- Naked Put
- naked short
- Naked Short Seller
- Naked Short Selling
- Naked strategies
- Naked Swap
- naked title
- Naked Trust
- naked writer
- Name Position Bond
- Name Schedule Bond
- Named Insured
- Named Nonowner Coverage
- Named perils insurance
- Named perils policy
- Namibian Dollar
- Nano Cap
- Naples Terms
- NAPM Index
- narrative report
- narrow basis
- Narrow market
- Narrow Money
- narrow the spread
- Narrow-Based Weighted Average
- Narrowing the spread
- Narrow-Range Securities
- NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- NASD form FR-1
- NASD Regulation, Inc.
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- NASDAQ Bank Index
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Nasdaq Composite Index
Full browser ?
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Nanotechnology Business Team
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics
- Nanotechnology Institute
- Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Nanotechnology Issues Dialogue Group
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network
- Nanotechnology Law & Business
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group
- Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Group
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS
- Nanotube Research Center
- Nanotubes, carbon
- Nanowire Field Effect Transistor