References in periodicals archive ?
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from the University of Mazandaran studied the performance of boron nitride nanotubes in the presence of vitamins through a computational method.
Carbon nanotubes and graphene for photonic applications.
This method is ideal for making nanotube solutions for fibre spinning because it produces fluid dopes that closely resemble those used in industrial spinning of high-performance fibres.
One feeler made contact with the other cell, and a nanotube was formed, while the rest of the feelers retracted into the cell body.
A key advantage over traditional nanoclays is that halloysite nanotubes do not need exfoliation, which involves separating thin layers of nanoclay (like peeling an onion) with chemicals and other processing steps.
Thousands of nanotubes easily could fit inside a typical cell.
Tokyo, Japan, Feb 10, 2006 - (JCN) - The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) announced on February 8 that its Nanotechnology Research Institute has succeeded in encapsulating and stabilizing beta-carotene in carbon nanotubes.
All CNT/PU films showed higher tensile modulus, yield stress and fracture stress than neat PU, and these parameters increased as the nanotube concentration increased.
The contact resistance between nanotube and metal electrodes must be controlled.
Seiichiro Kiyooka, chief analyst at Fuji Keizai, an industry research firm, concurs that Mitsui's efforts in nanotube mass-production technology will eventually lower costs.
As in a conventional semiconductor transistor, applying a low voltage to the transistor's gate switches the current passing between opposite ends of the nanotube (the device's source and drain).
To recharge the battery, you merely add energy, forcing the ions back into the nanotube.
Financial browser ?
- Naked Option Strategy
- naked position
- Naked Put
- naked short
- Naked Short Seller
- Naked Short Selling
- Naked strategies
- Naked Swap
- naked title
- Naked Trust
- naked writer
- Name Position Bond
- Name Schedule Bond
- Named Insured
- Named Nonowner Coverage
- Named perils insurance
- Named perils policy
- Namibian Dollar
- Nano Cap
- Naples Terms
- NAPM Index
- narrative report
- narrow basis
- Narrow market
- Narrow Money
- narrow the spread
- Narrow-Based Weighted Average
- Narrowing the spread
- Narrow-Range Securities
- NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- NASD form FR-1
- NASD Regulation, Inc.
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- NASDAQ Bank Index
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Nasdaq Composite Index
Full browser ?
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Nanotechnology Business Team
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics
- Nanotechnology Institute
- Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Nanotechnology Issues Dialogue Group
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network
- Nanotechnology Law & Business
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group
- Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Group
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS
- Nanotubes, carbon
- Nanowire Field Effect Transistor