References in periodicals archive ?
For this study, scientists grew a series of parallel nanotube lines, similar to the way nanotubes will be used in computer chips.
Engineers have developed a technique for trapping hard-to-detect molecules, using forests of carbon nanotubes.
The result is a much stronger and more durable composite," said Patrice Lucas, who heads customer service for Canadian nanotube formulator Nanoledge Inc.
Using highly sensitive microscopes, the researchers watched as green globs of HIV made their way along a tunneling nanotube and into an uninfected cell.
Most of the folate-coated nanotubes ended up inside cancer cells, bypassing the normal cells--like Trojan horses crossing the enemy line.
edu) physicists have found that semiconducting carbon nanotubes have the highest mobility of any known material at room temperature.
The first step is to supply small and medium-sized manufacturers with free nanotube materials and look at their application methods," says Shuji Tsuruoka, a CNRI director.
Nanotube light emitters have the potential to be built in arrays or integrated with carbon nanotube or silicon electronic components," says Dr.
Zhou says there are a few ways to make carbon nanotubes.
292, Issue 5517, April 27, 2001) to produce arrays of carbon nanotube transistors, bypassing the need to meticulously separate metallic and semiconducting nanotubes.
This ability to align similar or different types of nanotubes is a crucial step in the progression of nanotube theory into practical applications.
The researchers believe that according to the results, a combination of boron nitride nanotube and vitamin B3 can be used in drug delivery.
Financial browser ?
- Naked Option Strategy
- naked position
- Naked Put
- naked short
- Naked Short Seller
- Naked Short Selling
- Naked strategies
- Naked Swap
- naked title
- Naked Trust
- naked writer
- Name Position Bond
- Name Schedule Bond
- Named Insured
- Named Nonowner Coverage
- Named perils insurance
- Named perils policy
- Namibian Dollar
- Nano Cap
- Naples Terms
- NAPM Index
- narrative report
- narrow basis
- Narrow market
- Narrow Money
- narrow the spread
- Narrow-Based Weighted Average
- Narrowing the spread
- Narrow-Range Securities
- NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- NASD form FR-1
- NASD Regulation, Inc.
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- NASDAQ Bank Index
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Nasdaq Composite Index
Full browser ?
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Nanotechnology Business Team
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics
- Nanotechnology Institute
- Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Nanotechnology Issues Dialogue Group
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network
- Nanotechnology Law & Business
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group
- Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Group
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS
- Nanotube Research Center
- Nanotubes, carbon
- Nanowire Field Effect Transistor