References in periodicals archive ?
They address contemporary developments and challenges in sales organizations, the challenges a multinational and multiproduct firm may need to address, using the case study of ABB Robotics, and key texts in the field of marketing organization, then value-based sales, organizing sales and marketing during a process in which a firm has moved from product to solution-oriented sales, the challenges of a change value logic in the managing of the business-to-business sales process, and the balance between structure and people.
But because the components of the hospital multiproduct firm share the same location and the same name, it is easy to assume that there is a level of homogeneity in management and outcomes that one would not expect in other multiproduct firms.
Gervais, unpublished data, 2008; Gervais 2015; Johnson 2012; Kugler and Verhoogen 2012), and has been used in multiproduct firm settings (e.g., Bernard, Redding, and Schott 2010, 2011).
Suppose the prices of two products of a multiproduct firm are strategic complements, as they would be for a firm selling differentiated substitutes.
Dynamic oligopoly models lack the case of multiproduct firm. In productive practice, firms usually produce multiproducts rather than single products to obtain costsaving advantages, cater for the diversity of consumers' tastes, and provide a barrier to entry.
Entry deterrence and entry accommodation strategics of a multiproduct firm regulated with dynamic price cap.
(1) Proposition 1 in Panzar and Willig (1981) states that economies of scope are sufficient for the existence of multiproduct firms in a multiproduct competitive equilibrium, and weak economies of scope are necessary for such existence of a multiproduct firm.
Strategy and structure in the multiproduct firm. Academy of Management Review, 12(2), 331-341.
(2) The decision to merge by firms, establishing a multiproduct firm with two divisions, increases their bargaining strength since when the head of the multiproduct firm negotiates wages with the union of one division, its disagreement payoff is the profit of the other division when the first one does not produce.
Toward an economic theory of multiproduct firm, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 3: 39-63.
Specifically, common costs are defined as costs that are (efficiently) borne by a multiproduct firm that cannot be causally attributed to variations in the output of any single product or subset of products.
"Strategy and Structure in the Multiproduct Firm." Academy of Management Review 12: 331-341.
Financial browser ?
- Multiple Arbitrage
- Multiple Bank
- multiple channel - single phase
- multiple compression
- Multiple Discriminant Analysis
- Multiple Insurance
- Multiple listing
- multiple listing service
- multiple management
- multiple option strategy
- Multiple peril insurance
- Multiple Protection Life Insurance Policy
- Multiple rates of return
- Multiple regression
- multiple round lots
- Multiple Shop
- multiple sourcing
- Multiple Support Agreement
- Multiple Taxation
- Multiple-discriminant analysis
- Multiple-Issuer Pool
- Multiple-issuer pools
- Multiplier Effect
- multiproduct firm
- Multirule system
- multi-unit pricing
- Municipal bond
- Municipal bond fund
- municipal bond insurance
- municipal bond unit trust
- municipal convertible
- Municipal Finance Officers Association
- Municipal improvement certificate
- Municipal Inflation-Linked Securities
- Municipal Investment Trust
- Municipal Issuer
- Municipal Jurisdiction
- municipal mortgage enhancement
- municipal note
- Municipal notes
- Municipal reorganization
- Municipal revenue bond
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Municipal Service Tax
- Municipal Short-Term Bond Fund
Full browser ?
- Multiprocess Wet Cleaning
- Multiprocessing Monitor
- multiprocessing system
- Multiprocessor Database Architecture for Real Time Systems
- Multiprocessor Forum
- multiprocessor interleaving
- Multiprocessor Interrupt Controller
- Multiprocessor on a Die
- Multiprocessor Parallel Server Architecture
- Multiprocessor Similarity Stack Protocol
- Multiprocessor Systems on Chip
- Multiprocessor Wan Application Module
- Multiproduct Cartel
- Multiproduct Cournot-Nash Markup Solution
- multiproduct firm
- Multiprofessional Critical Care Review Course
- Multiprofessional Directorate Intranet
- Multiprofessional Education
- Multiprogram General Purpose Facilities
- Multiprogram Transport Stream
- Multiprogrammatic Capability Resource
- Multiprogramming Control Program
- multiprogramming executive control
- Multiprogramming for Microprocessors
- Multiprogramming Level
- Multiprogramming Operating System
- Multiprogramming with a Fixed number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming with a Variable Number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming with Fixed Number of Tasks
- Multiprogramming With Variable Number of Tasks
- Multiprojection Narrow Beam Radiography
- Multiprotein Bridging Factor 1
- Multiprotein complexes
- Multiprotein complexes
- Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol
- Multiprotocol Communication Processor
- Multiprotocol Communications Processor
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation - Forward Error Correction
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation Implementation
- Multiprotocol Integrated Telemetry Acquisition System