Mentioned in ?
- age analysis profile for debtors
- agency cost
- Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Asset-Liability Committee
- Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Audit Bureau of Verification Services
- Automated Bond System
- balanced scorecard
- Bank Rate Monitor Index
- Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada
- Bracketed Buy Order
- Brunei Dollar
References in periodicals archive ?
All too often, however, the outcome of a monitorship is disappointing, as we recently saw in the context of the national mortgage reviews.
to those outlined under Morford, requiring monitorship agreements to
Do: Appoint an internal point person to manage the monitorship
Duration 18 months 18 months Extension Monitorship lasts Option 18 months; agreement expires in 24 months.
When he sensed he was losing his milk monitorship he staged a heart-tugging resignation, then set about stitching up every comrade who had ever fallen foul of his gargantuan ego.
The hung government of Gujral will have to work under the monitorship of other allied parties, particularly, the congress, who will not allow him to function independently, and in line with his party's manifesto, which will surely make the relation tense among allied parties.
WilmerHale Partners David Ogden and Ronald Machen were chosen to share independent compliance monitorship duties for Tenet Healthcare Corporation, the National Law Journal recently reported.
with individuals directly involved in the monitorship process, including
As a direct result of the federal monitorship, Wright has made significant and wide-ranging changes in corporate culture and tone at the top," First Assistant U.
Alexandra has extensive compliance and monitorship experience, which includes assessment of internal controls and procedures and the review, creation, and implementation of compliance and training programs at multinational companies and financial institutions.
As has been reported previously, following our 2009 guilty plea and settlement with the DOJ and SEC over the legacy TSKJ matter KBR was under a DOJ-approved monitorship during which our compliance program was significantly enhanced and now is extremely robust.
However, there is also a need for flexibility to tailor a monitorship to the specifics of a company and its particular organizational environment.
Financial browser ?
- Money market security
- Money market yield
- Money Mudharaba
- money multiplier
- Money on the Table
- Money order
- Money purchase plan
- Money rate of return
- money spread
- money supply
- money supply definitions
- money supply schedule
- money wages
- Money Zero Maturity
- money-back guarantee
- money-demand schedule
- Money-Purchase Pension Plan
- money-supply/spending linkages
- Mongolian Dollar
- Monoline insurance
- monopolistic competition
- monopoly policy
- monopoly profit
- monopoly tax
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Montenegrin Perper
- Montenegrin Perun
- month order
- Monthly Debt Service
- Monthly Housing Expense
- Monthly Income Preferred Securities
- Monthly income preferred security
- Monthly investment plan
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Total Expense
- Monthly-Income Debt Securities
- month-to-month tenancy
- Montreal Exchange/Bourse de Montreal
- Montreal Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring wells
- Monitoring Work Package
- Monitoring Working Group
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Monitoring, Active
- Monitoring, Analysis and Interpretation Tool Arsenal
- Monitoring, Analysis and Response System
- Monitoring, Analysis and Testing
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa
- Monitoring, Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring, Reconnaissance and CounterMeasures
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirement
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Monitory letter
- Moniuszko, Stanislaw
- Moniz, Antonio Caetano de Abgreu Freire Egas
- Moniz, Egas
- MONJU Fuel Assembly-1
- Monk (religion)
- Monk (religion)
- Monk Arthur