Mentioned in ?
- age analysis profile for debtors
- agency cost
- Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Asset-Liability Committee
- Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Audit Bureau of Verification Services
- Automated Bond System
- balanced scorecard
- Bank Rate Monitor Index
- Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada
- Bracketed Buy Order
- Brunei Dollar
References in classic literature ?
The flattened ruin of one was floating abeam of the Monitor, the rest had passed, dropping bombs down the American column; several were in the water and apparently uninjured, and three or four were still in the air and coming round now in a wide circle to return to their mother airships.
Their column was now badly broken, the Susquehanna had gone, the Theodore Roosevelt had fallen astern out of the line, with her forward guns disabled, in a heap of wreckage, and the Monitor was in some grave trouble.
Meg was Amy's confidante and monitor, and by some strange attraction of opposites Jo was gentle Beth's.
That thought with which Dorothea had gone out to meet her husband--her conviction that he had been asking about the possible arrest of all his work, and that the answer must have wrung his heart, could not be long without rising beside the image of him, like a shadowy monitor looking at her anger with sad remonstrance.
My own case of the internal sign is hardly worth mentioning, for rarely, if ever, has such a monitor been given to any other man.
org) has received purchase offers for more than 130,000 used monitors per month.
It monitors run time, downtime, parts made, parts left to finish the run, scrap rates, and other standard items.
The battle has officially begun: sleek, flat-panel liquid crystal display (LCD) PC monitors are flooding the market and forcing the continued erosion of traditional cathode-ray tube (CRT) shipments.
When LanChile put out a bid for upgrading more than 1,500 workstations last year, there was one key requirement: The monitors would have to be provided by ViewSonic, a global leader in advanced visual displays.
TABS[R] mobility monitors, the professional product for fall management, now give you even greater flexibility in selecting a monitoring method that works best for each of your residents.
Today, most monitors are cathode ray tube (CRT) devices that employ the same technology as your television.
Since the system monitors in accordance with the actual needs of the apartments the readings are more accurate, the boilers will be used less and their longevity will increase.
Financial browser ?
- Money market security
- Money market yield
- Money Mudharaba
- money multiplier
- Money on the Table
- Money order
- Money purchase plan
- Money rate of return
- money spread
- money supply
- money supply definitions
- money supply schedule
- money wages
- Money Zero Maturity
- money-back guarantee
- money-demand schedule
- Money-Purchase Pension Plan
- money-supply/spending linkages
- Mongolian Dollar
- Monoline insurance
- monopolistic competition
- monopoly policy
- monopoly profit
- monopoly tax
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Montenegrin Perper
- Montenegrin Perun
- month order
- Monthly Debt Service
- Monthly Housing Expense
- Monthly Income Preferred Securities
- Monthly income preferred security
- Monthly investment plan
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Total Expense
- Monthly-Income Debt Securities
- month-to-month tenancy
- Montreal Exchange/Bourse de Montreal
- Montreal Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring wells
- Monitoring Work Package
- Monitoring Working Group
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Monitoring, Active
- Monitoring, Analysis and Interpretation Tool Arsenal
- Monitoring, Analysis and Response System
- Monitoring, Analysis and Testing
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monitoring, Evaluating, Assessing, Treating
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Surveillance Interface
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification
- Monitoring, Execution, Planning
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa
- Monitoring, Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring, Reconnaissance and CounterMeasures
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirement
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Monitorização Ambulatorial da Pressão Arterial
- Monitorização Residencial da Pressão Arterial
- Monitory letter
- Moniuszko, Stanislaw
- Moniz, Antonio Caetano de Abgreu Freire Egas
- Moniz, Egas
- MONJU Fuel Assembly-1