Mentioned in ?
- Add-On Plan
- autonomous production
- autonomous work teams
- Average Revenue Per Unit
- Blue Ocean
- Budget Account
- cellular manufacturing
- compound interest
- Energy Tax Credit--Residential Property
- Free Cell
- net present value
- Pent-Up Demand
- Personal identification number
- Sleeper Cell
- Stratified sampling approach to indexing
- Stratified sampling bond indexing
References in periodicals archive ?
A Canadian researcher Lee Know explains how mitochondria generate energy.
Macpherson: In the process of generating the energy our cells need, mitochondria generate 90-95% of the damaging free radicals in the cell.
mitochondria are the body's main source of free radicals that are
"Our system has the advantage of showing what happens to mitochondria that age naturally within the human body."
The researchers looked at mitochondria content in the muscles on the first day of therapy and 24 hours after the last treatment.
The mitochondria are primarily the batteries of the cells.
The study found that this cardiac lipid overload leads to numerous small, misshapen mitochondria that don't produce energy as efficiently as normal mitochondria.
This modest increase resulted in mitochondria that became thinner and more twisted than mitochondria in healthy heart cells.
The heart is a high-energy-demand tissue; therefore, functional mitochondria are necessary for its correct function.
Every cell in our body, with the exception of red blood cells, has mitochondria to create the energy to keep it alive.
By their morphological appearance mitochondria are perhaps the most intriguing cell organelles.
The flies were fed a diet supplemented with nicotinamide, which is a precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a coenzyme needed for the generation of energy in cells' mitochondria. NAD+ also helps protect neurons from degeneration.
Financial browser ?
- minus (m)
- minus tick
- Mirror Fund
- Mirror voting
- Misery index
- Mismatch bond
- Miss the price/market
- missing the market
- mission statement
- Mississippi Bubble
- Mista Zi Spetsial'nym Statusom
- mitigation of damages
- mixed account
- Mixed bag
- Mixed Credit
- Mixed Deposit
- mixed economy
- Mixed forecasting
- mixed lot
- Mixed Perils
- Mixed Provinces Sack
- Mixed States Sack
- mixed use
- mixer company
Full browser ?
- MITM attack
- Mitnick Liberation Front
- Mito Church of Christ
- Mito HollyHock
- Mitochondria DNA
- Mitochondria DNA
- Mitochondria Interest Group
- Mitochondria Investigation and Supression Team
- Mitochondria Research Society
- mitochondrial A kinase PPKA anchor protein 10
- mitochondrial ABC protein
- Mitochondrial ABC transporter 3
- mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase X
- Mitochondrial and Metabolic Disease Center
- Mitochondrial Antiviral Signaling Protein
- mitochondrial assembly regulatory factor2 MARF
- Mitochondrial ATP Production Rate
- mitochondrial ATP synthase beta subunit
- mitochondrial ATP synthase, gamma subunit 1
- mitochondrial ATP synthetase, beta subunit
- mitochondrial ATP-binding cassette 1
- mitochondrial ATP-binding cassette 2
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Binding Site
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Receptors
- mitochondrial biogenesis
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis Ageing and Disease
- mitochondrial brown fat uncoupling protein 1
- mitochondrial calcium uptake 1
- mitochondrial ceramidase