Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Shouguang and Shanhaiguan Breweries claim that Lei and associates of his misappropriated certain monies belonging to the breweries and municipalities.
UnaVista has already partnered with the Hellenic Exchange Group (HELEX) to provide an assisted LEI registration and maintenance service.
LEI is a premier supplier of automated, self-service lottery ticket vending machines and prepaid phone card vending machines.
On February 1, 1996 Noble announced that it had entered into a letter of understanding with Lei that provided a framework for a comprehensive settlement of all outstanding disputes with Lei.
Although revenues and gross profit decreased in 1996, LEI significantly reduced its net loss from $755,000, or 10 cents per share, sustained in the first quarter of 1995, to $272,000, or 3 cents per share, for the first quarter of 1996.
As an initial step in that arrangement, LEI received $450,000 of debt financing from U.
Lei will enable it to obtain the financial information from the Northern Breweries and the Company is of the view that it will be possible to resolve its disputes with Mr.
A suit was filed with the Ontario Court on August 21 in which Lei claims that the current board members led by John D.
Lei for breach of his duties owed to Noble resulting from his unauthorized actions and for other relief.
Total quantity or scope: Service vehicles Lot 1 - Service Dacia, Renault, Nisan - 40 pieces (contracts between 195 400 lei to 245,000 lei 31.
Lei in the Ontario Court (General Division) on June 5, 1995 seeking damages from Mr.
Understanding the Lei Feng Revival: Evidence from a Survey of Chinese Students.
Financial browser ?
- legal opinion
- legal rate of interest
- Legal risk
- Legal Scrub
- legal tender
- legal transfer
- Legally Separated
- legging out
- Legislative Bureau
- Legislative Overkill
- Legislative risk
- Lehman Brothers Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Index
- Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers California Municipal Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Index
- Lehman Brothers Corporate Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers Government Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers Mortgage-Backed Securities Index
- Lehman Brothers Municipal Bond Index
- Lehman Brothers New York Municipal Bond Index
- Lehman Formula
- Leku Zogut
- Lemons problem
- Lendable funds
- lender liability
- Lender Liability Lawsuit
- Lender liability lawsuits
- lender of last resort
- Lending agreement
- lending at a premium
- lending at a rate
- Lending securities
- Leontief Paradox
- Leprechaun Leader
- Lesotho Loti
- less developed country
Full browser ?
- Lehninger, Albert L.
- Lehninger, Albert Lester
- Lehr-, Lern- und Trainingspsychologie
- Lehr-Splawinski, Tadeusz
- Lehrer Woolfolk Anxiety Symptom Questionnaire
- Lehrer, Jim
- Lehrstuhl D Fuer Mathematik
- Lehrstuhl für Kommunikationsnetze
- Lehrstuhl für Lebensmittelverfahrenstechnik
- Lehrstuhl für Raumfahrttechnik
- Lehtonen, Joel
- Lei Day
- Lei de Diretriz Orçamentária
- Lei Geral Das Telecomunicações
- Lei gong teng
- Lei line
- Lei Orgânica da Magistratura Nacional
- Lei Orgânica dos Tribunais Judiciais
- Lei-chou Peninsula
- Leiarutvikling I Fjord Fylket
- Leib, Michael
- Leibenstein, Harvey
- Leibenzon, Leonid
- Leibenzon, Leonid Samuilovich
- Leiber, Jerry
- Leibinz Institute of Ecological and Regional Development
- Leibl, Wilhelm
- Leibnitz Rechen Zentrum
- Leibnitz's law
- Leibnitz's rule
- Leibnitz's rule
- Leibnitz's test