References in periodicals archive ?
For example, when considering new bonding methods, engineers have to consider the joint costs and speeds of new adhesives.
Joint costs of PS12,000 were also ordered to be paid.
The rigs allow us to pile on restricted access sites and enable us to pitch a 9-metre-long pile, which offers further savings with reduced joint costs.
Joint costs is a very technical topic, said Catherine Mickle, chief financial officer at American Cancer Society (ACS), "and some donors may take Charity Navigator's recalculation at face value, without being aware that it may not be consistent with GAAP or tax accounting.
This paper revisits the joint costs theory of strikes (Reder and Neumann 1980, Kennan 1980).
Accounting for joint costs and their respective allocation is a complex topic, but a brief overview of certain key resources is worth exploring.
This was, generally speaking, the case of "any industry in which there is a large plant, turning out, not one homogeneous commodity, but several commodities, subject to demand from different quarters with different degrees of intensity." As Taussig recognized, John Stuart Mill had already studied this case, including its main economic implication: each commodity or service contributed to these joint costs "in proportion to the demand for it," that is, the more price-sensitive the demand, the lower the contribution to fixed cost.
When asked whether Oman Air would enter into a business alliance, Gregorowitsch said the airline would never consider that, but rather enter joint ventures with joint costs and a joint income.
Recent media reports have questioned the efficacy and subjective nature of NFPs' reporting of joint costs. Indeed, the risk of improper allocation makes accounting for costs of activities that include joint costs a complex area for NFPs and their auditors.
Further, since there is no logical solution to the problem of allocating joint costs, there is no single way to measure periodic performance in their presence [Brief and Owen, 1970, p.
Those who decide to become part of the cohousing project pay a $500 buy-in fee and then begin making regular payments toward joint costs and what eventually becomes a 20 percent down payment on their own housing units, with the rest covered by a conventional mortgage, Fischrup said.
The figure includes the cost of staging just the relays (PS5,839) Parkfest, (PS15,522), and joint costs (PS34,891).
Financial browser ?
- jobseekers allowance
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Granville Wednesday
- Johannesburg Securities Exchange
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- John D. Rockefeller
- John L. Lewis
- John Manley
- John Maynard Keynes
- John Rigas
- John Rusnak
- John W. Rockefeller
- John W. Snow
- joint account
- joint account agreement
- Joint Agent
- joint and several liability
- joint and survivor annuity
- Joint and Survivor Option
- Joint bond
- Joint Clearing Member
- Joint clearing members
- Joint Committee for Investment and Trade
- joint costs
- Joint Endorsement
- Joint float
- joint life annuity
- Joint Life with Last Survivor Annuity
- Joint Loan
- Joint Note
- joint ownership
- Joint Product Cost
- joint products
- Joint Rate
- joint return
- Joint stock company
- joint supply
- Joint tax return
- Joint Tenancy
- joint tenancy with right of survivorship
- Joint Tenants in Common
- Joint tenants with right of survivorship
- joint venture
- jointly and severally
- Jointly Owned Property
- joint-profit maximization
- Joint-Stock Bank
- joint-stock company
- Jones Act
Full browser ?
- Joint Control Committee
- Joint Control Exchange Program
- Joint Control Test Vehicle
- Joint Controller of Examination
- Joint Controls Project
- Joint CONUS Communications Support Environment
- Joint Convention Jakarta
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Panel or Program
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Policies and Procedures
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Production Coordinating Group
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Program
- Joint Convoy Active Safety System
- Joint Cooling and Ventilation
- Joint Cooperation Committee
- Joint Coordinated Real-time Engagement
- Joint Coordinating Committee
- Joint Coordinating Committee for Civilian Nuclear Reactor Safety
- Joint Coordinating Committee for Radiation Effects Research
- Joint Coordinating Committee for Science and Technology
- Joint Coordinating Unit
- Joint Coordination & Integration Group
- Joint Coordination and Monitoring Board
- Joint Coordination Board
- Joint Coordination Center
- Joint Coordination Forum for Decentralization
- Joint Coordination Group
- Joint Corps And Division Simulations
- Joint Cost Oriented Resource Estimating
- Joint Cost Position
- Joint Costing and Pricing Steering Group
- joint costs
- Joint Cotton Industry Bale Packaging Committee
- Joint Council for Clinical Oncology
- Joint Council for Economic Opportunity
- Joint Council for General Qualifications
- Joint Council for Landscape Industries
- Joint Council for Qualifications
- Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
- Joint Council for Vocational Education
- Joint Council Initiative
- Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Joint Council of Captains and Colonels
- Joint Council of Chief Academic Officers
- Joint Council of Engineering Organization
- Joint Council of Extension Professionals
- Joint Council of Immunohistochemical Manufacturers
- Joint Council of National Fire Service Organization
- Joint Council of Parent-Teacher Associations
- Joint Council of Queensland Teachers' Associations Inc.
- Joint Council of State Neurosurgical Societies
- Joint Council of Student Engineers
- Joint Council of Subject Associations of Victoria
- Joint Council of Trade Unions
- Joint Council on Aging Aircraft
- Joint Council on Economic Education
- Joint Council on Educational Television
- Joint Council on Information Age Crime
- Joint Council on International Children's Services
- Joint Counter Air - Air Defense
- Joint Counter Narco-Terrorism Task Force
- Joint Counter Narcotics Task Force