Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
* Chance of re-contractures was higher in instep graft.
InStep Software is a leading provider of real-time performance management and predictive asset analytics software products and solutions.
The purpose of the study was to find the utility of medium thickness plantar skin graft from the instep in primary coverage of the palmar defects resulting from release of post burn palmar and digital contractures, syndactyly release and tumor resection, considering the aesthetic and functional demands of the recipient site.
Roundhouse kicks were thrown against a thorax model comprised water core heavy bag +/- of the hogu and instep guards.
On examination, there was a 2 x 0.5 cm sloughy ulcer on her instep surrounded by mature contracted skin graft tissue.
Therefore, the purpose of the present study has been two-fold; (a) to compare the consistency in the lower limb acceleration patterns during inside and instep kicks performed by players with different skill levels, and (b) to investigate the correlation between the subjects' skill ratings relative to their kicking performance, and repeatability of the knee acceleration profile in order to provide a suitable basis for new methods aiming to optimally record and analyse similar conditions.
"I lay there for a bit then before pulling my sock down to discover I had a hole the size of a 10 pence piece on the instep of my right foot.
InStep's PRiSM is a self-learning analytic application for real time online monitoring of critical assets for condition based maintenance, making it the ideal solution for energy and process facilities.
Right now I am able to play with the inside of my foot but my instep will be okay for Monday."
ENERGY RESOURCE-7 February 2008-Progress Energy Taps Monitoring System from InStep Software(C)2008 JeraOne - http://www.jeraone.com
The Chicago Reader's parent company sold the Chicago building to a company called Instep Ventures* and the shareholders are hanging on to the property in D.C.
The Integrated Services Training and Products or Instep initiative offers an integrated design service to small to medium-sized businesses developing products and services for the health sector.
Financial browser ?
- Inst 990 (Schedule D)
- Inst 990 (Schedule F)
- Inst 990 (Schedule H)
- Inst 990 (Schedule J)
- Inst 990 (Schedule K)
- Inst 990 (Schedule R)
- Inst 990 or 990-EZ (Schedule A)
- Inst 990 or 990-EZ (Schedule C)
- Inst 990 or 990-EZ (Schedule G)
- Inst 990 or 990-EZ (Schedule L)
- Inst 990-BL
- Inst 990-EZ
- Inst 990-PF
- Inst 990-T
- installment contract
- Installment Debt
- Installment Loan
- Installment Method
- installment note
- Installment payments
- Installment Refund Annuity
- installment sale
- instalment credit
- instalment creditor hire purchase
- Institute for Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Institute for Supply Management
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland
- Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Institute of Directors
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of London Underwriters
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Institute of Social Research
- institutional account
- institutional broker
- Institutional Brokers' Estimate System
- institutional favorites
- Institutional fund
- institutional investor
- institutional investors
- Institutional Investors Committee
- institutional lender
Full browser ?
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of
- instead of (something)
- instead of it
- instead of something
- Insteel Industries, Inc.
- Insteel Wire Products
- Instelling Voor Collectieve Beleggingen in Effecten
- Instelling Voortgezet Onderwijs Deurne
- instigate (someone) to (do something)
- instigate her to
- instigate him to
- instigate me to
- instigate one to
- instigate somebody to
- instigate someone to
- instigate someone to do something
- instigate someone to something
- instigate them to
- instigate to
- instigate to do
- instigate to it
- instigate to something
- instigate us to