Mentioned in ?
- Appointment of Trustees for Terminated Plan
- Borrowing Authority of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Financial Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Insurance Guaranty Act
- Maggie Mae
- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Notice 1315
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Retirement Protection Act of 1994
- State Guaranty Fund
- State guaranty funds
References in periodicals archive ?
As part of that payment, Assured Guaranty expects to issue USD 22.5m of its common shares to Feldstein.
Also, in this role DTW will help introduce prospective issuers to Assured Guaranty and other market participants undertaking transactions, where financial guarantees could be beneficial.
The transition of the Guaranty Bank/BestBank division to First Citizens Bank follows completion of a conversion that puts both banks on the same operational and technical systems and aligns customer accounts to First Citizens products and services.
Both proposed changes could expand the list of companies that get guaranty association assessment bills when LTCI issuers fail.
The RV park will be in walking distance of Guaranty's sales lot and its travel center, which offers parts and installation, repair and other services.
The good guy guaranty is similar in nature to the 'bad boy guaranty', both commonly found when dealing with entities that have little net worth.
In those few instances where a bank will consider a pro-rata guaranty (perhaps because of other collateral that mitigates risk), the bank will likely require that the limited guaranties, in the aggregate, total more than 100% of the debt (e.g., 4 x 50% = 200%).
CoOportunity had about 100,000 enrollees in Iowa and Nebraska in late 2014, before news of financial problems surfaced, and insurance regulators said the guaranty associations in the states would have to deal with about $80 million in unpaid claims that had piled up, or about $800 in unpaid claims per enrollee.
The credit team commonly considers the personal guaranty for an HCRC at two levels: (1) to create leverage over the guarantor to direct the corporate customer to pay the invoices (the guarantor generally has authority within their company to direct vendor payments by virtue of their standing as an owner or officer); and (2) where the customer fails to pay the invoices, the vendor looks to the guarantor's assets to pay.
According to Corcoran, "The 'surplus' surplus approach and the other vital standards in this proposed regulation will help to protect policyholders, claimants and insurers from adverse financial guaranty experience--not only by monoline insurers, but especially by multi-line insurers that we rely upon to provide liability insurance and other essential coverages for our businesses and citizens."
Guaranty funds are safety nets administered by U.S.
Financial browser ?
- guaranteed basic wage
- guaranteed bond
- Guaranteed Cost Premium
- Guaranteed Dividend
- Guaranteed insurability
- Guaranteed insurance contract
- Guaranteed Introducing Broker
- Guaranteed investment contract
- Guaranteed Issue
- Guaranteed Loan
- guaranteed mortgage certificate
- Guaranteed Mortgage Certificates
- Guaranteed renewable policy
- Guaranteed renewable policy insurance
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage insurance
- Guaranteed Return
- Guaranteed Return Structure
- Guaranteed Share
- guaranteed stock
- Guaranteed Student Loan
- guaranteed-dollar annuity
- Guaranteeing Bank
- Guaranteeing/ Avalising Bank
- Guarantor program
- Guardian Deed
- Guardian IRA
- Guardianship Expenses
- Guatemalan Quetzal
- Guerilla Warfare
- Guernsey Pound
- Guertin Laws
- Guest Law
- Guest Worker
- guide meridians
- Guilder Share
- Guilt-Edged Investment
- Guinea-Bissau Peso
- Guinean Franc
- Gulf Cooperation Council
- Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005
Full browser ?
- Guarantees of Signature
- Guarantees, Lack of
- Guarantor program
- Guaranty Bancorp
- guaranty bonds
- Guaranty Clause
- Guaranty Clearing Corporation
- Guaranty Financial Group
- Guaranty Fund
- Guaranty Fund Management Services
- Guaranty Fund Program
- Guaranty Funds
- guaranty funds management account
- Guaranty Period Complete
- Guaranty Reserve Fund
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guaranty Savings Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Guarapiranga Golf & Country Club
- Guaratingueta, Sao Paulo, Brazil