Mentioned in ?
- acreage zoning
- bulk zoning
- Central Limit Theorem
- cluster zoning
- Coherent Market Hypothesis
- economies of scale
- flag lot
- Fractal Distribution
- in-fill development
- interim use
- land-use intensity system
- metropolitan area
- Normal Distribution
- Probability density function
- Random variable
- Rural Carrier
References in periodicals archive ?
Denser creates a postmodern Scheherazade as she intersperses Julia's narrative with dialogues among different members of the family; for example, between Julia's grandparents, Vitor and Teresa; among Alvaro, Julia's father, and his siblings; or between Julia's mother, Vivien, and her sisters-in-law, following Julia's birth.
Moreover, nothing in the deed limits the landowner's ability to seek rezoning to denser development classifications.
Even, consistent distribution of material and uninterrupted dual forking produces a denser lining, leading to longer lining life.
To prevent this ice melt, University of Alberta researchers have suggested 8,000 barges pump huge amounts of salty ocean water on top of ice sheets, to make their melting water denser and so continue the downward drift motoring the current.
The full penetration ram provides denser bales with average bale weights of 6,813 pounds for #1 copper, 3,795 pounds for stainless steel, and 4,145 pounds for mixed insulated copper wire.
Data centers are constantly moving to denser and denser server and storage platforms.
The gift will fuel UCF's College of Optics and Photonics' research in extreme ultraviolet Lithography, a process that computer chip manufacturers expect to begin using in about four years because it will allow for smaller, denser features to be imprinted on chips.
Deadly firestorms ravaged Southern California last year, but the much larger, denser, brush-clogged forests in the northern half of the state may provide a far greater conflagration this summer.
The water layers--warmer fresh water on top; cooler, denser gulf water beneath--restrict the re-supply of oxygen to the bottom.
The other textile work in the exhibition, the carpet piece Die Teestunde (Teatime), 1993, contains an even denser web of references that affect our reading of it.
Mammograms are simple X-rays that show up denser tissue in the breast.
The more swollen unbeaten Q(PO) final bleached pulps formed denser paper sheets with higher tensile strength and wet zero span strength.
Financial browser ?
- demarcation line
- demised premises
- demising partition or wall
- Democratic Party of Japan
- demographic segmentation
- demographic transition
- demolition clause
- Deng Xiaoping
- Dennis Kozlowski
- Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education and Skills
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills
- Department for International Development
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Communities and Local Government
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Full browser ?
- Dense Z-Pinch
- Dense, Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- Dense, White, Fibrous Connective Tissue
- dense-air refrigeration cycle
- dense-air system
- dense-core granule
- dense-core vesicle
- Dense-Cored Filamentous Body
- dense-deposit disease
- dense-graded aggregate
- Dense-Graded Asphalt Concrete
- dense-in-itself set
- dense-leaved elodea
- dense-leaved elodea
- dense-media separator
- Densely Homogeneous
- Densely Packed Decimal
- Densely populated
- Densely populated
- Densely Populated Livestock Area
- Densely Populated Poultry Area
- Densely-Packed Decimal
- Densha Otoko
- Densified Biomass Fuel
- Densified Fluid Clean
- densified impregnated wood
- Densified Propellant Management System
- Densified Refuse-Derived Fuel
- densified wood