References in periodicals archive ?
account management/customer database: the county is interested in a core customer database that allows for patron management across the various components of the business system.
Otto acquires trademarks, including the Quelle brand, trademark applications, internet domains and the right to use the Quelle customer database for Germany.
We provide Globe Direct with our customer mailing list, and they take information from the customer database and create a profile," explains W.
The customer database is shared, allowing customer service operators to look up customers' name and simply click for follow-up calls.
For Bayer, a high priority is understanding the relationships between entities within its customer database.
General sessions include: "Attracting New Customers -- Experiences from outside the Industry" (a panel of magazine, cable TV, newspaper and trade association professionals): "Celebrity Copywriter Competition" (which will feature five of the best copywriters in the newsletter business); and "Leverage Your #1 Asset--Your Customer Database.
It offers a broad collection of opt-in customer database management services to help enterprises create an optimized online customer acquisition strategy that rapidly builds and maintains high-quality opt-in customer databases.
With the implementation of the new system, expected in April, the retailer will bring the maintenance of its customer database in-house.
By integrating POS Resources' leading point-of-sale system into Inertia's REthink Engine customer direct software, users will have a single customer database with information integrated and flowing seamlessly between the tasting room and their website.
Developed on Oracle (TM) technology, Affintiy is a cross-platform, client/server business intelligence (BI) and database marketing system designed to enable publishers to realize the full potential of their primary asset, their customer database.
which is recognized for its outstanding customer service, will utilize Acxiom([R]) CDI (customer data integration), AbiliTec([R]) and database management services in managing and updating its 20-million customer database.
CDC affiliated companies, also acquired by ChoicePoint in the transaction, are Customer Database Technologies, Inc.
Financial browser ?
- cushion bond
- Cushion bonds
- cushion theory
- CUSIP number
- Custo Brasil
- Custodial account
- Custodial Care
- custodial fee
- Custodial fees
- Custodial Parent
- custodian account
- Custodian bank
- Custody-Only Trading
- custom and practice
- Customary Law
- Customary payout ratios
- Customer Activated Terminal
- customer analysis
- Customer Base
- customer database
- Customer Information File
- Customer Initiated Entry
- Customer List
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Profile
- customer relationship management
- customer resistance
- customer satisfaction
- customer satisfaction measurement
- customer service
- customer service level
- customer target
- Customer Type Indicator Code
- Customer's loan
- customer's loan agreement
- customer's man
- Customers' net debit balance
- customer-supplier relationship
- Customized Benchmark
- Customized benchmarks
- Customs and Excise
- Customs Bond
- Customs Broker
Full browser ?
- Customer Consumer Unit
- Customer Contact Business Unit
- Customer Contact Center
- Customer Contact Management Association
- Customer Contact Manager
- Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire
- Customer Contact Transformation
- Customer Contacts
- Customer Contracted Team
- Customer Control Management Center
- Customer Control Panel
- Customer Control Tool
- Customer Control Unit
- Customer Controlled Access
- Customer Controlled Network Management
- Customer Controlled Reconfiguration
- Customer Coordination Center Node
- Customer Coordination Node
- Customer Cost & Obligation
- Customer Damage Function
- Customer Data & Operations System
- Customer Data & Privacy Management
- Customer Data Control Panel
- Customer Data Hub
- Customer Data Input
- Customer Data Integration
- Customer Data Network Engineering
- Customer Data Quality
- Customer Data Service Facility
- Customer Data Unit
- customer database
- Customer Database Management Benchmarking Association
- Customer Database Provided Digits
- Customer Defined Network
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Customer Delivery Improvement Program
- Customer Deposit-Withdrawal
- Customer Depot Complaint System
- Customer Designed Alarm and Control
- Customer Desired Due Date
- Customer Development Group
- Customer Dial Pulse Receiver
- Customer Dialed Account Recording
- Customer Direct Order
- Customer Discount Plan
- Customer Documentation
- Customer Documentation Planning
- Customer Documentation Tree
- Customer Driven Focus Assessment
- Customer Driven Quality Award
- Customer Due Diligence
- Customer E-Business Solutions
- Customer Edge
- Customer Edge Router
- Customer Edge to Provider Edge Interface
- Customer Education and Information Program
- customer encouragement
- Customer Engagement Lifecycle
- Customer Engagement Technology World
- Customer engineer
- Customer engineer