Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
"But they consoled me, telling that they were convinced that I was the winner because my name and phone number were on the counterfoil.
I left the bank, got into the car, and checked my counterfoil. The girl had put the wrong sort code on the submission form despite the fact that the draft I gave her had both the destination current account and sort code actually printed on the cheque.
Larkin's poem 'Born Yesterday' otters an interesting counterfoil to Yeats's mood.
The home, the women's particular precinct, the larger social world, and even the political counterfoil are the spaces in which Shamman's character is unfolded: living among Muslims, Hindus, Christians, et cetera, and between Indians and the British, or those midway.
Here Mosaic traditions are shown to be a counterfoil to Second Isaiah's preaching.
The voter will produce his/her ID card at the time of polling and the polling staff will manually write the last three digits from his/her ID card on the voter list and counterfoil of the ballot paper.
Of course, the lyrics are fun too, based around iconic Lollywood characters - the loud, gandasa (a long stick that symbolises power) toting Maula Jatt and his counterfoil Noori Natt.
Meanwhile, senator Sherry Rehman pointed out towards a basic flaw in the census mechanism saying that counterfoil was missing in the mechanism while collecting the census data.
Thirteen bids had yesterday been made on eBay for the counterfoil from a ticket in the Arsenal end of the ground.
Sources said the high command perhaps thought Joshi, being a woman, was the best counterfoil for Mayawati.
Every piece of evidence backs up his claim - he has the other four tickets and the counterfoil of the missing, winning, ticket - but still no pay-out from the club.
* White has always been used as a counterfoil for stronger colours or patterns.
Financial browser ?
- cost-of-living index
- Cost-of-Savings Index
- Cost-plus contract
- cost-plus pricing
- cost-plus-percentage contract
- cost-push inflation
- Cotation Assistee en Continu 40 Index
- Council for Economic and Fiscal Policy
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council of Economic Advisors
- Council of Institutional Investors
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies
- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Council of the European Union
- Counselors of Real Estate
- countercyclical stock
- Countercyclical stocks
- Counterpart items
- Counterparty credit risk
- Counterparty risk
- Countersignature Law
- Countertrend Strategy
- countervailing duty
- countervailing power
- Country allocations
- Country Basket
- Country beta
- Country diversification
- Country economic risk
- Country financial risk
- country of origin
- Country risk
- Country Screening
- Country selection
- Country Similarity Theory
Full browser ?
- Counterfire and Air Defense
- Counterfire Reference Grid
- counterflow evaporative water cooler
- counterflow system
- Counterflow Virtual Impactor
- Counterforce strike
- counterfort wall
- Countergravity Low pressure Air melt
- counterguerrilla warfare