Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
29, 2018) - Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) has arranged a $16.8 million non-recourse loan for the refinancing of 75 Henry Street, a multi-family cooperative apartment building in Brooklyn, N.Y, with Prudential Affordable Mortgage Company, LLC.
Also, the conversion of booking agreements into pre-purchase agreements in the cooperative apartment part of the Sollentuna Hills project,
Also, the conversion of booking agreements into pre-purchase agreements in the cooperative apartment part of the Sollentuna Hills project, consisting of 94 cooperative apartments, of which five townhouses, has also started.
The new price reflects a hefty discount off the $2.07 million price the cooperative apartment started at last November, and-unfortunately for the funny lady's real-estate ego--it's $70,000 less than the $1.69 million she shelled out for the fourth-floor-walk-up penthouse in September 2014.
Adler misrepresented his finances and equity status within the law firm where he worked to a cooperative apartment board.
With the 10-year Treasury note trading at very attractive rates, cooperative apartment buildings and owners of multi-family buildings are taking advantage of low rates and refinancing.
This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive on behalf of NAA between April 26, 2007, and April 30, 2007, among 2,118 adults (aged 18 and over) who own a house, townhouse, condominium, or cooperative apartment.
The Senate Finance Committee report said the purpose of the new deduction was "to place the tenant stockholders of a cooperative apartment in the same position as the owner of a dwelling house so far as deductions for interest and taxes are concerned." Accordingly, Congress intended for taxpayers to deduct real estate taxes whether they paid the taxes directly or indirectly through a co-op.
In Hahn, 110 TC 140 (1998), the Fourth Circuit extended similar treatment to stock in a cooperative apartment building purchased before 1977.
financed $110 million for the lease-hold acquisition and renovation of InterContinental Central Park South Hotel, a 25-story building located near New York's Central Park, into a cooperative apartment building.
The owner of a condominium apartment owns a parcel of real estate, but the owner of a cooperative apartment owns shares in a corporation which in turn owns real estate.
Marcus & Milljchap Capital Corporation (MMCC) has arranged a $ 16.8 million non-recourse loan for the refinancing of 75 Henry Street, a multi-family cooperative apartment building in Brooklyn, N.Y., with Prudential Affordable Mortgage Company, LLC.
Financial browser ?
- convertible loans
- Convertible preferred stock
- Convertible price
- convertible security
- Convertible Subordinate Note
- Convertible term
- Conveyance Tax
- Cook Islands Dollar
- Cook the books
- Cookie Jar Accounting
- Cooling Degree Day
- cooling off period
- Cooling-off period
- Cooling-Off Rule
- cooperating broker
- cooperative apartment
- Cooperative Competition
- Cooperative Education
- Copenhagen Stock Exchange
- Coppock Curve
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- Core Bank
- core business
- Core capital
- core competence
- Core earnings
- core factor
- core holding
- Core Holdings
- core inflation
- Core Plus
- core product
- core product-benefit
- core skill
- core space
Full browser ?
- Cooperative Activity Ion Printing Technology
- Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control
- Cooperative Administrative Support Unit
- Cooperative Admissions Program
- Cooperative Advertising Program
- Cooperative Africana Microform Project
- Cooperative Agencies for Resources in Education
- Cooperative Agents for Specific Tasks
- Cooperative Agreement
- Cooperative Agreement Network
- Cooperative Agreement Notice
- Cooperative Agreement Program
- Cooperative Agricole
- Coopérative agricole d'Afféry
- Coopérative Agricole de Juniville
- Cooperative Agricole des Producteurs de Cereales de la Region d'Aarras
- Coopérative Agricole Laitière
- Coopérative Agricole Lorraine
- Coopérative Agricole Vienne-Anjou-Loire
- Cooperative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
- Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey
- Cooperative Agriculture Pest Survey Program
- Cooperative Air and Missile Defense Exercise Network
- Cooperative Airborne Identification
- cooperative aircraft
- Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation
- Cooperative Analog-Digital Signal Processing
- Cooperative Analysis of Broadcasting
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Cooperative Antenna Development Program
- cooperative apartment
- Cooperative Application Systems Technology
- Cooperative Approach to Air Traffic Services
- Cooperative Arkansas Realtors Multiple Listing Services
- Coopérative Artisanale du Bâtiment de La Côte de Lumière
- Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis
- Cooperative Association of Japan Shipbuilders
- Cooperative Association of States for Scholarships
- Cooperative Astrophysics and Technology Satellite
- Cooperative Asymmetric Multi Processing
- Cooperative Atmosphere-Surface Exchange Study
- Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight
- Cooperative Avionics Test Bed
- Cooperative Awards in Science and Engineering
- Cooperative bank
- Cooperative Bank Employees Federation
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of North Carolina
- Cooperative Base Network
- Cooperative Biological Engagement Program
- Cooperative Board Leadership Development
- Cooperative Border Security Program
- Cooperative Breast Cancer Tissue Resource
- Cooperative breeder
- Cooperative breeders
- Cooperative breeding
- Cooperative Broadcast Channel Dynamic Decode and Forward
- Cooperative Caching Scheme
- Cooperative Career Technical Education
- Cooperative Caring Network
- Cooperative Central Research Institute of Agriculture