References in periodicals archive ?
FHFA also reported that the GSEs have reduced the number of senior executives at each of the firms by roughly one fourth, going from 91 prior to conservatorship to 70 currently.
Dick Ensweiler, president/CEO of the Texas Credit Union League, has said conservatorships in the Lone Star State are very rare and overall, credit unions there are well-capitalized and healthy.
This edition has added practice tips, comments, and forms, analysis of new cases interpreting Oregon's guardianship and conservatorship statutes, and discussions of amendments and additions to those statutes, including the Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceeding Jurisdiction Act.
The issue on the table is whether to end the conservatorship over Britney, the person.
After more than a year of bizarre behaviour and two stints in a psychiatric hospital this year, Spears was placed under a conservatorship by the Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner at the beginning of February.
The RTC could expect to incur losses when conservatorships were terminated, since the anticipated recoveries on assets were unlikely to be adequate to pay creditors whose claims ranked equal or above those of the RTC.
banking structure, with particular focus on changes since 1987 affecting receiverships, conservatorships, and bridge banks.
FHFA said the proposed rule parallels many provision in Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) rules for conservatorships and receiverships, including status and priority of claims, relationships among various classes of creditors and equity holders, and priorities for contract parties and other claimants under conservatorships or receiverships.
Conservatorships, said McKechnie, "are undertaken in an effort to preserve member assets and maintain uninterrupted service if possible.
said, "Our amendment to the financial regulatory bill would provide: transparency and taxpayer protections, an end to their conservatorships, a stronger regulatory structure and a responsible path for untangling the taxpayer.
Financial browser ?
- Conforming Mortgage
- conformity principle
- congestion area
- Conglomerate merger
- Congolese Franc
- congregate housing
- conjoint analysis
- Conscience fund
- Consensus Estimate
- Consensus forecast
- consensus rating or consensus estimate
- Consensus recommendation
- consent decree
- consent dividend
- Consent Solicitation
- consequential damages
- conservation easement
- conservation subdivision
- consideration of support
- consignment inventory
- consolidated accounts
- consolidated balance sheet
- consolidated bond
- Consolidated financial statement
- consolidated fund
- consolidated income statement
- consolidated metropolitan statistical area
- consolidated mortgage
- Consolidated mortgage bond
- Consolidated Quotation System
- Consolidated Short Position Report
- consolidated tape
- Consolidated tax return
- consolidation loan
- Consolidation Service
- Consortium Bank
Full browser ?
- Conservator (museum)
- Conservator of the Peace
- conservator-ward relation
- conservator-ward relation
- Conservatorium of Music
- Conservators of Fine Fabrics
- Conservators of the Peace
- Conservators of the River Thames
- Conservatory Computer Studio for Music Composition
- Conservatory Lab Charter School
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Conservatory of Music of Puerto Rico
- Conservatory of Puppetry Arts
- Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Conservatory Theater Ensemble
- Conservazione Beni Culturali
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation
- conserved ATPase domain protein 44
- conserved DNA sequences
- Conserved Domain
- Conserved Domain Architecture Retrieval Tool
- Conserved Domain Database
- Conserved Dopamine Neurotrophic Factor