References in periodicals archive ?
An appreciation of the process of moving to congregate housing promises to enhance understanding of adaptation to relocation among older adults.
Elderly persons in either of two housing and service settings (service-enriched congregate housing and housing for the elderly and receiving case-managed home care) constitute the highest group.
Description The Human Resources Administration (Hra) Is Seeking Appropriately Qualified Vendors To Operate And Maintain The Remaining Units Of Permanent Supportive Congregate Housing For Chronically Homeless Single Adults Who Are Living With Hiv/aids And Who Suffer From A Co-occurring Serious And Persistent Mental Illness, A Substance Abuse Disorder, Or A Mentally Ill Chemical Abuse (Micas ) Disorder.
Although their participation is limited - generally congregate housing and, to a lesser extent, assisted living - these institutions continue to be intrigued with senior housing.
The most striking thing about this book is the lack of comparisons with other countries, especially the UK where congregate housing has moved on both in terms of provisions and research.
Tenders are invited for Expansion to court II congregate housing.
She was a volunteer and used her many talents to volunteer at, several organizations such as the Millbury Senior Center, the Millbury Congregate Housing, St Vincent de Paul, Hospice, the Pernet Family Service and various church activities.
To a lesser extent, there was also interest in hotels and congregate housing loans.
Best bets: CCRCs (or anything "campus"), congregate housing (there's pent-up demand), dementia care (It's where assisted living was several years ago), affordable housing ("There's reexamination of the use of tax-exempt debt where possible," observed Roy Smolarz, senior vice president of The GMS Group)
Perry, 58, a resident of the congregate housing in Millbury, said he was pleased with the new Auburn site.
Financial browser ?
- Confederation of British Industry
- Conference Call
- Conference calls
- confidence indicator
- Confidence letter
- Confidence level
- confirmation of sale
- Confirmed Letter of Credit
- Confirming Bank
- Conflict between bondholders and stockholders
- conflict of interest
- conforming loan
- Conforming loans
- Conforming Mortgage
- conformity principle
- congestion area
- Conglomerate merger
- Congolese Franc
- congregate housing
- conjoint analysis
- Conscience fund
- Consensus Estimate
- Consensus forecast
- consensus rating or consensus estimate
- Consensus recommendation
- consent decree
- consent dividend
- Consent Solicitation
- consequential damages
- conservation easement
- conservation subdivision
- consideration of support
- consignment inventory
- consolidated accounts
- consolidated balance sheet
- consolidated bond
Full browser ?
- Congratulations and be prosperous
- Congregacion Cristiana Misionera Fe y Alabanza
- Congregación Cristiana Monte de Restauración
- congregate housing
- Congregate Housing Services Program
- Congregate Living Health Facility
- congregate m
- congregate m
- congregate residence
- Congregating of Lutheran Youth Counselors
- Congregatio Filiorum Mariae Immaculatae
- Congregatio Fratrum Alexianorum
- Congregatio Mariae Reginae Immaculatae
- Congregatio Oblatorum Sancti Ioseph
- Congregation (Roman Curia)
- Congregation Agudath Israel
- Congregation Beth Abraham-Jacob
- Congregation Beth El-Ner Tamid
- Congregation Beth Ha'Mashiach
- Congregation Beth Hatikvah
- Congregation Beth Israel
- Congregation Beth Shalom
- Congregation Beth Simcha
- Congregation Beth Simcha Torah
- Congregation Bible Study
- Congregation Brothers of Israel