Mentioned in ?
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- Accepting House Committee
- Address Validation Service
- Advocacy Advertisement
- Affidavit of Performance
- AFN Korea
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Air Check
- Air Date
- Alternate Weeks
- American Television and Radio Commercials Festival
- Announcer Voice-Over
- Applause Mail
- Art Director
- Art Service
- Article 9
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting
References in periodicals archive ?
Water heating: two commercially available, six emerging; and
Since then, we have now identified 30 patients whom we believe have been affected by inadvertent ototoxicity caused by commercially available gentamicin/betamethasone drops.
To verify that the conceptual detector meets design criteria, we chose commercially available surface-barrier Si detectors to measure timing resolution and ion-implanted Si detectors to measure available dead layers.
But it fails miserably when it comes to distinguishing between commercially augmented speech and nonaugmented speech.
9-504 -- This section of the law is the more common method for foreclosing upon a co-op, Under this section, the lender may dispose of the collateral at a public or private sate, as long as it does so in a commercially reasonable manner.
Yet the superstretchy ceramics, which were discovered 15 years ago in Japan, haven't yet taken hold commercially, comments materials scientist T.
Results of pivotal study demonstrate Zensana(TM) (ondansetron oral spray) 8 mg dose is statistically bioequivalent to the current commercially available 8 mg ondansetron (Zofran(R)) tablet
Japan and China and round the clock' online access to InnoPath's testing servers, handset manufacturers obtain quick feedback on the compliance of their handsets against commercially deployed InnoPath servers prior to formal lab testing with carriers.
This program allows a bridge to the development of a commercially viable post-consumer PLA market.
The LG-U900 is the world's first commercially available UMTS (W-CDMA) DVB-H(2) capable handset.
These advantages combined with increasing bandwidth demands and the maturity of Turbo Codes technology have led to their adoption in a wide array of commercially available and successful communications standards including: cellular (UMTS, CDMA2000), satellite (DVB-RCS, CCSD), broadband wireless, and home powerline networking (HomePlugAV).
Pending the successful filing of the full NDA and approval from the FDA, the Company expects to commercially launch AzaSite in the U.
Financial browser ?
- commercial bank
- commercial creep
- Commercial draft
- Commercial Grain Stock
- Commercial hedgers
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Commercial invoice
- commercial lease
- commercial leasehold insurance
- commercial lender
- Commercial letters of credit
- Commercial loan
- Commercial Mortgage Alert
- commercial mortgage backed securities
- commercial mortgage banker
- commercial mortgage loan
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Security
- Commercial paper
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility
- commercial property
- commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate loans
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Commercial risk
- Commercial Trader
- commingled fund
- commingled securities
- commission broker
- commission house
- commission rates
- commission splits
- Commission-only compensation
- Commitment Fee
- Commitment of Traders Report
- Commitments of Traders Report
- Committed Facility
- Committee of European Banking Supervisors
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identifying Procedures
- Commodities Exchange Center
- Commodity Block Currency
- commodity broker
Full browser ?
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index
- Commercially Available Software
- Commercially Available System Promoting Integration Across NATS
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Requirement
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Commercially Developed Military-Qualified
- Commercially Developed Space Facility
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload
- Commercially Important Person
- Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
- commercially minded
- Commercially Non-Viable Customers
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Commercially Pure
- Commercially Reasonable Security
- Commercially Useful Function
- Commercials Day