Mentioned in ?
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- Accepting House Committee
- Address Validation Service
- Advocacy Advertisement
- Affidavit of Performance
- AFN Korea
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Air Check
- Air Date
- Alternate Weeks
- American Television and Radio Commercials Festival
- Announcer Voice-Over
- Applause Mail
- Art Director
- Art Service
- Article 9
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting
References in periodicals archive ?
Although the declaration of commerciality is a welcome development, it is a formality merely confirming what we already knew about the Aphrodite reserves, said gas expert Charles Ellinas.
"Our clients have always rated and valued the commerciality of the advice we give them, and it is right to build on that.
The relationship that ex- ists between creativity and commerciality is a fraught one.They coex- ist but don't get on, not truly.
The government will pay their share of the historic cost and take a 20 per cent stake in the project at the time of commerciality. But as I said before all the commercial terms and conditions will be part of the negotiations after the presentation in early 2013.
Further drilling is expected before the commerciality of the prospects discovered are accurately assessed.
"This allows us to bring our own commerciality to the legal advice that we provide." DTM has worked with a large variety of companies, including Calder Industrial Materials and Corbett Sports.
Despite assurances from the GBGB chairman that 2010 would see the issue of commerciality addressed, that has not happened.
Iran had in September 2008 approved the commerciality of the discovery in the Farsi block.
Bulgaria's government has granted Melrose Certificates of Commerciality for the Kavarna and Kaliakra fields, and development planning in both cases is well advanced.
Questerre Energ is currently concentrated on establishing commerciality of its Utica shale gas discovery in the area.
New Delhi, Jan 19 (ANI): The Government has approved a further Declaration of Commerciality (DoC) on the Rajasthan licence RJ-ON-90/1 in North West India.
He added that the firm had submitted a gas commerciality report with Iranian authorities last December.
Financial browser ?
- commercial bank
- commercial creep
- Commercial draft
- Commercial Grain Stock
- Commercial hedgers
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Commercial invoice
- commercial lease
- commercial leasehold insurance
- commercial lender
- Commercial letters of credit
- Commercial loan
- Commercial Mortgage Alert
- commercial mortgage backed securities
- commercial mortgage banker
- commercial mortgage loan
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Security
- Commercial paper
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility
- commercial property
- commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate loans
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Commercial risk
- Commercial Trader
- commingled fund
- commingled securities
- commission broker
- commission house
- commission rates
- commission splits
- Commission-only compensation
- Commitment Fee
- Commitment of Traders Report
- Commitments of Traders Report
- Committed Facility
- Committee of European Banking Supervisors
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identifying Procedures
- Commodities Exchange Center
- Commodity Block Currency
- commodity broker
Full browser ?
- Commercialisation Training Scheme
- Commercialising Emerging Technologies
- Commercialism in Education Research Unit
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index