Mentioned in ?
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- Accepting House Committee
- Address Validation Service
- Advocacy Advertisement
- Affidavit of Performance
- AFN Korea
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Air Check
- Air Date
- Alternate Weeks
- American Television and Radio Commercials Festival
- Announcer Voice-Over
- Applause Mail
- Art Director
- Art Service
- Article 9
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting
References in periodicals archive ?
The tensions that exist between creativity and commerciality may still raise their head, but they will rise in entirely unexpected places as the areas of communications, commerce and customer experi- ence shift and merge.
He said the Indian firms would this month submit its commerciality report for the block's oil.
Additionally, the offeror is asked to certify the commerciality of the offered items.
The declaration of commerciality confirms the existence of substantial recoverable natural gas reserves in exploration block 12 of Cyprus' EEZ.
Upon the declaration of commerciality by the RE developer, and as confirmed by the DOE, it was prescribed that the RE contract "shall remain in force for the balance of a period of 25 years from effective date.
Muscat: The Ministry of Oil and Gas has approved the field development plan of Swedish oil firm Tethys for blocks 3 and 4, and consequently the declaration of commerciality where the exploration and production) term of block 3 and 4 is extended for a 30 years from the deemed discovery date of July 20, 2010, said a company statement.
EnQuest, the operator, is to evaluate the potential commerciality of the joint development of Scolty, Torphins and Crathes/Moon.
Further drilling will be required to establish the commerciality of the discovery," Cairn said in a statement, referring to the find at the CLPL-Dorado-91H/1z well drilled at a water depth of 1,354 metres (4,442 feet).
Luksar made the Tukhman and Mushayib/Faydah discoveries during its first exploration phase, although their commerciality remains far from clear.
Iran had in September 2008 approved the commerciality of the discovery and the three partners are now in the process of preparing a development plan.
These are bands that concentrate on music ability rather than image, and commerciality
Financial browser ?
- commercial bank
- commercial creep
- Commercial draft
- Commercial Grain Stock
- Commercial hedgers
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Commercial invoice
- commercial lease
- commercial leasehold insurance
- commercial lender
- Commercial letters of credit
- Commercial loan
- Commercial Mortgage Alert
- commercial mortgage backed securities
- commercial mortgage banker
- commercial mortgage loan
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Security
- Commercial paper
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility
- commercial property
- commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate loans
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Commercial risk
- Commercial Trader
- commingled fund
- commingled securities
- commission broker
- commission house
- commission rates
- commission splits
- Commission-only compensation
- Commitment Fee
- Commitment of Traders Report
- Commitments of Traders Report
- Committed Facility
- Committee of European Banking Supervisors
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identifying Procedures
- Commodities Exchange Center
- Commodity Block Currency
- commodity broker
Full browser ?
- Commercialisation Training Scheme
- Commercialising Emerging Technologies
- Commercialism in Education Research Unit
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index