Mentioned in ?
- 527 Organization
- Address Hygiene
- advertising agency
- advertising campaign
- advertising coverage
- advertising effectiveness test
- Advertising Reserve
- Affordable Method
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Analysis of Variance
- Art and Mechanical
- Attitude Study
- Audience Accumulation
References in classic literature ?
We shall not follow the captain throughout his trapping campaign, which lasted until the beginning of June, nor detail all the manoeuvres of the rival trapping parties and their various schemes to outwit and out-trap each other.
It will be as I said at the beginning of the campaign, it won't be your skirmishing at Durrenstein, or gunpowder at all, that will decide the matter, but those who devised it," said Bilibin quoting one of his own mots, releasing the wrinkles on his forehead, and pausing.
But joking apart," said Prince Andrew, "do you really think the campaign is over?
Well, let it be, then, as you have said, Monsieur d'Artagnan; we shall see each other again after the campaign.
Nevertheless, one thing afforded him inward consolation; it was expected by everybody that the campaign would be a severe one.
Their bungled break-in was paid for with funds from a $200,000 campaign contribution from financier Robert Vesco.
In spite of Gore's game effort, Garcia said he was "suspicious" that the visit might have something to do with the Vice President's desire to get an early start on the 2000 Presidential campaign.
During an Oval Office meeting with Bush, Chief of Staff John Sununu and Leigh Ann Metzger, Bush's liaison to religious organizations, Robertson pledged to support Bush's reelection campaign and offered to help in any way he could.
Could it have something to do with the $536,000 in political campaign contributions made by Chiquita Banana CEO Carl Lindner and his wife, Edyth?
Together, they waged a successful campaign that secured badly needed resources, while strengthening community support for public safety.
George Runner's campaign committee was fined $5,500 and ordered to return $6,400 to a Lancaster medical firm and a car dealer for accepting two campaign contributions beyond the monetary limit and for other violations of state election law.
Financial browser ?
- Call Report
- call reports
- call risk
- Call Rule
- call spread
- Call swaption
- Call Warrant
- call watch
- callable bond
- callable CD
- callable common stock
- callable preferred stock
- called away
- called-up capital
- calls in arrears
- Cambodian Franc
- Cambodian Tical
- CAMELS Rating System
- Camouflage Compensation
- Campaign Finance Law
- campaign objectives
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
Full browser ?
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4A
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4B
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4D
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 7B
- cAMP-specific cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 8A
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase PDE4D6
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase-4 B isoform
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna per la Riforma della Banca Mondiale
- Campagne d'Education Respectueuse de la Faune et de la Flore
- Campagne Québec-Vie
- Campagnola, Domenico
- Campagnola, Giulio
- Campaign 4 Liberty
- Campaign Action Group
- campaign against
- campaign against (someone or something)
- Campaign against Age Discrimination in Employment
- Campaign Against Arms Trade
- Campaign Against Atrocities on Minorities in Bangladesh
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain
- Campaign against Climate Change
- Campaign against Criminalising Communities
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium
- Campaign Against DWP Corruption
- Campaign against Euro Federalism
- Campaign Against Factory Farming
- Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa
- Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research
- Campaign Against Global Pollution
- Campaign Against Health Fraud
- campaign against her
- campaign against him
- Campaign Against Homophobia
- Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering
- Campaign Against Immigration Controls
- campaign against it
- Campaign Against Live Freight
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- campaign against me
- Campaign against Nuclear Power
- campaign against one