Mentioned in ?
- 527 Organization
- Address Hygiene
- advertising agency
- advertising campaign
- advertising coverage
- advertising effectiveness test
- Advertising Reserve
- Affordable Method
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Analysis of Variance
- Art and Mechanical
- Attitude Study
- Audience Accumulation
References in classic literature ?
We shall not follow the captain throughout his trapping campaign, which lasted until the beginning of June, nor detail all the manoeuvres of the rival trapping parties and their various schemes to outwit and out-trap each other.
It will be as I said at the beginning of the campaign, it won't be your skirmishing at Durrenstein, or gunpowder at all, that will decide the matter, but those who devised it," said Bilibin quoting one of his own mots, releasing the wrinkles on his forehead, and pausing.
"But joking apart," said Prince Andrew, "do you really think the campaign is over?"
Well, you have this excuse: advancement, the opening campaign, the opportunity which I offer you--so much for the world.
"Well, let it be, then, as you have said, Monsieur d'Artagnan; we shall see each other again after the campaign. I will have my eye upon you, for I shall be there," replied the cardinal, pointing with his finger to a magnificent suit of armor he was to wear, "and on our return, well--we will settle our account!"
Nevertheless, one thing afforded him inward consolation; it was expected by everybody that the campaign would be a severe one.
According to Jimenez, the campaign period for senatorial candidates and party list groups officially starts on February 12 and ends on May 11, 2019.
She stressed the Supreme Court decision in 2009, which ruled that campaigning before the prescribed campaign period was no longer an offense, led to numerous electioneering even a year before the actual polls.
the board of teaching and qualities (stuk) conducted a national information and recruitment campaign on eux from november 2017 to march 2018.
Hey, Texplainer: Campaign workers for Laura Moser, a Democrat running for Congress in Houston, recently unionized, which guarantees them benefits such as health insurance, paid sick days and paid leave.
In an effort to increase transparency in its campaign funds, DAP has launched a crowdfunding campaign platform called 'Our Campaigns' allowing supporters to choose the campaign they want to support.
WASHINGTON, Dec 19 (KUNA) -- The presidential campaign of Democratic Senator Bernie Sanders on Friday sued the Democratic National Committee (DNC), alleging a breach of contract in an incident that began with a security breach that allowed Sanders staffers to access data belonging to the campaign of rival Hillary Clinton.
Financial browser ?
- Call Report
- call reports
- call risk
- Call Rule
- call spread
- Call swaption
- Call Warrant
- call watch
- callable bond
- callable CD
- callable common stock
- callable preferred stock
- called away
- called-up capital
- calls in arrears
- Cambodian Franc
- Cambodian Tical
- CAMELS Rating System
- Camouflage Compensation
- Campaign Finance Law
- campaign objectives
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
Full browser ?
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4A
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4B
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4D
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 7B
- cAMP-specific cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 8A
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase PDE4D6
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase-4 B isoform
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna per la Riforma della Banca Mondiale
- Campagne d'Education Respectueuse de la Faune et de la Flore
- Campagne Québec-Vie
- Campagnola, Domenico
- Campagnola, Giulio
- Campaign 4 Liberty
- Campaign Action Group
- campaign against
- campaign against (someone or something)
- Campaign against Age Discrimination in Employment
- Campaign Against Arms Trade
- Campaign Against Atrocities on Minorities in Bangladesh
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain
- Campaign against Climate Change
- Campaign against Criminalising Communities
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium
- Campaign Against DWP Corruption
- Campaign against Euro Federalism
- Campaign Against Factory Farming
- Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa
- Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research
- Campaign Against Global Pollution
- Campaign Against Health Fraud
- campaign against her
- campaign against him
- Campaign Against Homophobia
- Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering
- Campaign Against Immigration Controls
- campaign against it
- Campaign Against Live Freight
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- campaign against me
- Campaign against Nuclear Power
- campaign against one