Mentioned in ?
- Accounting Method
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Appeal Bond
- Cash flow matching
- cashier's check
- comfort letter
- convertible security
- escrow account
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- forced conversion
- guarantee letter
- Intermarket Trading System
- International Trade Administration
References in periodicals archive ?
RRO also describes options for using alternative voting methods to assure that the intent of the voters is accurately represented.
It is recommended that periodic inspections be done of multiple cartridge containers after repeated shipments to assure that all of the requirements mentioned above are met.
That is how we will honor our past and assure our future.
If you want to get a physician's attention immediately, show him or her something that will increase billings, convert non-pay to full pay, improve collections, decrease the delays in payment, or assure payment before services are delivered.
in such circumstances, early knowledge of expected patient costs can enable appropriate patient management to assure proper treatment within both cost and reimbursement limits.
Use of an approved HIV test system also assures that accurate numbers of infection are reported to public health departments so that adequate services can be provided.
ACTION: RSA will take steps to assure that State Plan Requirements and Policy Directives developed are consistent with the law, regulations and the Streamlining Initiative.
The selector must consult with appropriate acquisition specialists, purchasing agents, and/or legal counsel to assure that all user and technological needs can be met before the final selection decision is made.
Acting as the liaison between the team and upper management, the facility manager can assure that costs are in line, that the job is getting done within the determined time frame, and that the team works as a group toward meeting specific goals.
At the same time, the LLC Act's liability protections assure participants of protection from potential downside liabilities associated with a business for which recovery may not be assured.
When multilateral trade agreements began to be negotiated in the 1980s that would, for the first time, establish these principles as enforceable obligations to govern the provision of banking and other financial services, the Federal Reserve sought to assure that these negotiated obligations did not interfere with the legitimate objectives of prudential supervision and regulation.
Abbe heating mixers are used to prepare PVC dry blend in extra large batches in order to assure product uniformity.
Financial browser ?
- Association of International Bond Dealers
- Association of Investment Trust Companies
- Association of Lloyd's Members
- Association of National Advertisers
- Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries
- Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
- Association of Publicly Traded Companies
- Association of Real Estate License Law Officials
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Association sans but lucratif
- assumable loan
- Assumable Mortgage
- Assumed Bond
- Assumed interest rate
- Assumed Liability
- Assumed Loss Ratio
- Assumed Shelter Cost
- Assumption Certificate
- Assumption Fee
- Assumption of Risk
- Assumption Reinsurance
- assumptions and limiting conditions
- Assurance Service
- Astedader Akabibi
- ASX Derivatives and Options Market
- Asylum Seeker
- Asymmetric information
- Asymmetric Margining
- Asymmetric Payoff
- Asymmetric Risk Exposure
- Asymmetric taxes
- Asymmetric Threat
- Asymmetric volatility
- asymmetrical information
- asymmetry of information
- At Fault
- At par
- At Par Forward Spread
- At Post Education
Full browser ?
- Assurance Voyages & Assistance
- Assurance, Interface, and Risk
- Assurances Christian Filiol
- Assurances Courtage Prévoyance Retraite
- Assurances et Crédits Béjanin
- Assurances Générales
- Assurances Générales de France
- Assurances Mutuelles de l'Indre
- Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurballit Gazelle Hound
- assure (one) of
- assure (one) of (something)
- assure her of
- assure him of
- assure me of
- assure of
- assure one of
- assure them of
- assure us of
- assure you of
- Assured Access to Space
- Assured Betagro Chicken Program
- Assured Billing Lookup
- Assured Calibration and Laboratory Accreditation Select Services
- Assured Clear Distance Ahead
- Assured Combinable Crop Scheme
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution
- Assured Computing Environment
- Assured Crew Return Capability
- Assured Crew Return Vehicle
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- Assured Forwarding
- Assured Forwarding PHB