References in periodicals archive ?
i_1} be the set of records of the k meters that the assaulter has admittance to.
Byers, a certified paramedic and 18D medic, subsequently assisted with the rendering of medical aid to the first assaulter.
The author states that it is difficult to examine hypotheses about the effects of intoxication because in 97% of alcohol-related sexual assaults, both the assaulted and the assaulter have consumed alcohol.
The Minnesota court held: "The possibility that a female homicide victim of childbearing age may be pregnant is a possibility that an assaulter may not safely exclude.
Are hate criminal--those who assault or harass from motives of racial hatred--more dangerous or more evil than the run-of-the-mill assaulter and harasser?
In ruling that the Torrington police department violated Tracy Thurman's civil rights, the federal district court firmly stated that a "man is not allowed to physically abuse or endanger a woman merely because he is her husband' and it held that the police cannot avoid making arrests "simply because the assaulter and his victim are married to each other.
It noted that the assaulter was the leader of members who targeted a vehicle belonging to a police station in Helwan in 2016, killing eight policemen.
She told me he had the right to sue me for false claims," adding that the assaulter allegedly "had the right to be anywhere in the building he wanted," Fathelbab recalled.
According to reports, the assaulter identified as Azmat, wanted his wife to transfer property to his name and on hiswife's refusal tortured her.
She is the only female assaulter in our group (government forces) before the Marines and the Rangers sent women into the battle zone,' said Mendoza, adding he admired Acacio's uncommon valor.
If I bust my assaulter, somehow that makes me the troublemaker.
Financial browser ?
- Asian Financial Crisis
- Asian Futures
- Asian option
- Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asian Productivity Organization
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Pact
- as-is value
- Ask Rate
- Ask Size
- Asked price
- Asked to bid/offer
- Asociacion Latinoamericana de Institutiones Financieras de Desarrollo
- Asociacion Latinoamericana de Integracion
- Aspect Ratio
- Aspirin Count Theory
- Assailing Thieves
- Assembly Dailies
- Assembly Language
- assembly line
- Assembly Plant
- assembly time
- assented shares
- Assented Stock
- Assessable Capital Stock
- Assessable Insurance
- Assessable Mutual
- Assessed valuation
- assessed value
- Assessment Company
- Assessment of Deficiency
- Assessment Period
- Assessment Ratio
- Assessment Roll
- assessor parcel number
Full browser ?
- Assault with a Weapon
- Assault with Intent Manual
- Assault with Intent to Injure
- Assault with Intent to Kill
- Assault with Intent to Murder
- Assault with Intent to Rob
- Assault with Intent Weapon
- Assault without Injury
- Assault Zone Availability Report
- Assault Zones
- Assault, Inflicting Serious Injury
- assault-landing model
- Assault-style weapons
- Assault-style weapons
- assault/interpersonal violence
- Assaulted by bus driver at ATM, any recourse?
- assaulted the ear
- Assaulted Women's and Children's Counsellor/Advocate
- Assaulted Women's Helpline
- Assaulting a Police Officer
- Assaulting a police officer, counterclaims.
- assaulting the ear