* None of the funds appropriated by this Act may be available for assistance for the central Government of Cambodia.
* None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to provide equipment, technical support, consulting services, or any other form of assistance to the Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation.
* Funds appropriated under this Act under the headings International Military Education and Training and Foreign Military Financing Program may be available for Indonesia if the President determines and reports to Congress that the Government of Indonesia and the Indonesian armed forces are:
* None of the funds appropriated by this Act may be available for assistance for the government of any country that the Secretary of State determines there is credible evidence that such government has provided, directly or through intermediaries, within the previous six months, any lethal or non-lethal military support to the Sierra Leone Revolutionary United Front (RUF) or any other group intent on destabilizing the democratically elected Government of the Republic of Sierra Leone.
* None of the funds appropriated by this Act made be made available for assistance to any government of a country that the Secretary determines there is credible evidence that such government has aided or abetted, within the previous six months, the illicit distribution, transportation, or sale of diamonds mined within Sierra Leone.
* Funding appropriated within the Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2001, P.L.
* For the purposes of this Section, the computation of amounts made available for a fiscal year shall not take into account any amount rescinded by an Act or any amount appropriated by an Act making supplemental appropriations for a fiscal year.
* As was for Israel, for the purposes of this Section, the computation of amounts made available for a fiscal year shall not take into account any amount rescinded by an Act or any amount appropriated by an Act making supplemental appropriations for a fiscal year.
Funds authorized to be appropriated under this Section may not be available for any other purpose.
* Funding appropriated under the Departments of Labor Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001, as contained in this Act [P.L.
* Section 3101(a) provides authority to DoD to use up to $45,000,000 of funding appropriated by this Act for the provision of support for counter-drug activities of the Government of Colombia.
* Chapter 2, Bilateral Economic Assistance, Funds Appropriated to the President, Department of State, Assistance for Counternarcotics Activities, provides $1,018,500,000, to remain available until expended, to carry out Section 481, FAA, international Narcotics Control, to support Central America, South America and the Caribbean counternarcotics activities.