References in periodicals archive ?
There are many studies on each of the leadership behaviors included in this study (Amah, 2016 & Dierendonck, 2011).
BTC folded in 1988, but over its fifteen years it had helped to develop a generation of Black theatre artists, predominantly of Caribbean origins, who would lead the way in subsequent years, alumni who included Amah Harris, whose Theatre in the Rough focused much of its efforts on training Black youth through its hugely influential "Fresh Arts" program, alumni of which in turn include d'bi.young anitafrika.
The emergence of such conflict can be ascribed to attempts in trying to cope with the challenges that arise between 'work and family' and/or 'family and work 'lives (Amah 2010).
Amah responds to Larson's claim by saying that the language of indebtedness and borrowing is usually a none too subtle way Western commentators have of saying Africa lacks original creativity.
At the times when she talks about her nightmares to her friends Amah and Magi, she claims to have two different memories of being left all by herself: being abandoned by the husband and by the father (296).
Marshall's "amah," or nurse, Serafina, reminded her of her childhood when they reconnected about 50 years later.
There have been eleven convictions (pleas or guilty verdicts) but, of these, eight resulted in suspended or conditional sentences or probation (Amah, Avinga, Nangmalik, Fogarty, Zsiros, Houle, Trites, Sharma).
Africans who follow Ayi Kwei Amah's reasoned historical survey in depth, should reexamine Darwin's thesis, put on their thinking caps, and look to history, rather than cooked-up science, for where we came from.
Small numbers of other messianic Islamic groups exist, including the Malaysian affiliated Daryl Abram, the syncretism Indonesian Amah Caligula (also called the Caligula Congregation), and the Indonesian Islamic Propagation Institute (LODI).
Flora learns of the wartime occupation of the island, the native cock fighting, and the unspoken social dynamics that account for a cook and an amah known only as "cook" and "amah." There is also a bit of a mystery, an abandoned house on the hill where a light comes on in the late evening and a strange old man who sits and plays chess in the local store.
Financial browser ?
- Alternative Assets
- Alternative Currency Option
- Alternative Delivery Procedure
- Alternative Depreciation Schedule
- Alternative Documentation
- Alternative Hypothesis
- Alternative Investment
- Alternative Investment Market
- alternative investments
- Alternative Media
- Alternative Minimum Cost Method
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Alternative Minimum Tax Income
- alternative mortgage instrument
- Alternative mortgage instruments
- alternative order
- Alternative Risk Financing Facility
- Alternative Tariff
- Alternative Valuation Date
- alternative workspace
- Altman Z-Score
- AM Station
- Amah al Amah
- Amateur Investor
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty
- Ambac Assurance Corporation
- AMBAC Financial Group, Inc.
- Ambiguous Statement
- ambush marketing
- Amended Return
- America Online
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Accounting Association
- American Advertising Federation
- American Agency System
- American Annuity Table
Full browser ?
- AMAF and VAC
- Amagansett National Wildlife Refuge
- Amagat density unit
- Amagat diagram
- Amagat law
- Amagat system
- Amagat volume unit
- Amagat's law
- Amagat-Leduc rule
- Amagi (disambiguation)
- Amah al Amah
- Amahl and the Night Visitors
- Amahoro Foundation
- Amaiak Markarovich Nazaretian
- Amaiak Nazaretian
- Amajuba Child Health and Well-being Research Project
- Amajuba Forum for Local Economic Development
- Amak Song Sparrow
- Amakusa Islands
- Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory