References in periodicals archive ?
chief executive officer at Agios, added, "Metabolic immuno-oncology is an exciting new area of research for Agios that holds tremendous promise for patients and builds on our strength in cellular metabolism.
The report provides brief overview of Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
A firefighting vessel extinguished the blaze on 22-meter Arion before it was tugged to Agios Nikolaos, the port authority said.
Agios is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic metabolic disorders through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism.
This research continues to be in the preclinical phase and Agios has not disclosed details about specific targets or the amount of time it will take for any drug to reach human testing.
The connection between cancer and metabolism has been the central focus of scientists at Agios, who were the first to identify the neo-activity of IDH1 mutations to produce the oncometabolite 2-HG in research published in Nature in 2009.
The United States Food and Drug Administration has granted orphan drug designation to United States-based Agios Pharmaceuticals' AG-348, intended to treat pyruvate kinase deficiency, a rare form of haemolytic anaemia, it was reported yesterday.
Agios Pharmaceuticals added that it intends to use the proceeds from the planned offering to fund its clinical and research development activities.
Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO), a biopharmaceutical company, is administering AG-348, a selective small molecule activator of pyruvate kinase-R (PK-R), in a Phase I study in healthy volunteers for the treatment of pyruvate kinase deficiency, it was reported yesterday.
Contract notice: Supporting work at ses agios dimitrios
Taken together, our talks illustrate the innovative research capabilities and the insights into novel targets in metabolism that make Agios a leader in the field.
Agios Pharmaceuticals and The University of Pennsylvania (Penn) have inked a licensing agreement for new intellectual property suitable for use to develop diagnostic products to identify certain cancer metabolisms.
Financial browser ?
- Aggregate Indemnity
- aggregate inventory
- Aggregate Limit
- Aggregate Mortality Table
- aggregate plan
- Aggregate Products Liability Limit
- Aggregate Stop Loss Insurance
- aggregate supply
- aggregate supply schedule
- aggregated rebate
- Aggregated Shipments
- Aggressive Accounting
- aggressive growth fund
- Aggressive Growth Hedge Fund
- Aggressive growth mutual fund
- Aggressive Investment Strategy
- Aggressive Market
- Aggressive-growth fund
- aggrieved party
- Aging schedule
- Agreed Amount Clause
- Agreed Bid
- agreed boundary
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Agreed Valuation
- Agreed-Value Policy
- agreement among underwriters
- Agreement corporation
- Agreement Corporation Act
- Agreement of Antidumping Practices
- Agreement of Customs Valuation
- Agreement of Sale
- Agreement on Government Procurement
- Agreement on Import Licensing
- Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agreement Value
- Agricultural Commodities
- Agricultural Credit
Full browser ?
- Aging, Magnetic
- Aging, Physiology of
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- aging-associated gene 13 protein
- aging-lung emphysema
- AgInput Finance
- Agion Oros
- Agion Oros
- Agion Oros
- Agios O Theos
- Agip Energy and Natural Resources, Ltd.
- Agir Autrement pour le Développement en Afrique
- Agir Contre la Guerre
- Agir en Faveur des Droits de l'Homme
- Agir Ensemble Contre le Chômage
- Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l'Homme
- Agir pour l'Environnement
- Agir pour les Femmes en Situation Précaire
- Agir pour un Tourisme Responsable
- Agirbiceanu, Ion
- Agîrbiceanu, Ion