Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Just under 700 workers represented by Teamsters Local 215 are seeking a fair contract from EVSC, while the EVSC Board is threatening to withdraw union recognition if the union does not comply with its overreaching demands.
As employment tribunal claims have declined our experience of working on key strategic projects like global mobility, executive incentive schemes and trade union recognition with our clients has become more significant.
During the three-day meeting, the participants will consider subjects such as European Union recognition of the equivalence of supervision in third countries, to be presented by the Bank of Portugal, while National Bank of Angola will analyse the governance model and internal control in Angola and the contribution of education to financial stability.
DOES union recognition play a part in our well-being at work?
Could this be the police seeking union recognition which would give them the right to strike?
It follows a vote by members of the RMT union in favour of action on pay and union recognition.
HUNDREDS of workers who clean Virgin trains on the West Coast main line are to stage a 24-hour strike later this month in a row over pay and union recognition.
Desai's attempt to achieve union recognition for the Grunwick workers was ultimately unsuccessful, ending in a hunger strike outside the headquarters of the Trades Union Congress, which she accused of betrayal in 1978.
In his to letter to Ms Hodge, Mr Watts said: "I am not at sure whether Jim Hyde is qualified to speak on 'Protecting Children in a Digital World' when he is not prepared to allow his employees the basic right of union recognition.
TBG made representations about the CAC's judgement, which was about whether or not to hold a secret workforce ballot at Cable&Wireless, where the Communications Workers Union (CWU) was seeking statutory union recognition.
Derek Simpson, joint leader of Unite, called for a "new settlement" for workers and listed a series of demands, including better job protection and wider union recognition.
Kevin Hall, the union's regional industrial organiser, said the new proposal involved changes to a three-year pay deal which he said had been controversially imposed on the 15 GRS workers in return for the firm accepting a voluntary union recognition agreement.
Financial browser ?
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- unilateral contract
- Unilateral transfers
- unimproved land
- unincorporated association
- Unincorporated joint venture
- Uninsurable Property
- Uninsurable Risk
- Uninsurable Title
- Uninsured Bond
- Uninsured Depositor
- Uninsured motorist insurance
- Unintentional Tort
- Union Busting
- Union Contract
- Union de Paises Exportadores de Banano
- union dues
- Union Label
- union mark-up
- union mortgage clause
- Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers
- Union Recognition
- Union Salter
- Union Salting
- Union Scale
- Union/Non-Union Wage Differential
- Unique Character
- Unique Coin
- Unique Diversification Benefit
- Unique Impairment
- Unique Records
- Unique risk
- Unique Three-Digit City
- Unisex Legislation
- unissued capital stock
- Unissued stock
- Unit Banking
- Unit benefit formula
- unit convertible
- unit cost
- unit growth
- Unit Holder
- Unit investment trust
- Unit Load
- unit of account
Full browser ?
- Union pour Saint-Dié
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire
- Union Printcraft International Golf Association
- Union Privilege Legal Service
- Unión Profesional Informática
- Union Professionnelle Artisanale
- Union Professionnelle d'Ile de France
- Union Professionnelle des Industries Privées du Gaz
- Union Professionnelle Peinture Finitions
- Union Professionnelle Suisse de l'Automobile
- Union Programming Board
- Union Programs and Activities Committee
- Union Progresista de Alguazas
- Unión Progreso y Democracia
- Union Progressiste Mauritanienne
- Union Progressiste Melanesienne
- Union Progressive Canadienne-Française
- Union Progressive Youth
- Union Progressiver Juden in Belgien
- Union Public Service Commission
- Union Public Utility District
- Union Québécoise des Infirmières et Infirmiers
- Union Québécoise pour La Conservation de La Nature
- Union Radio-Scientifique Internationale
- Union Radioperiódicos de Guatemala
- Union Railroad Company
- Union Railroad of Oregon
- Union Railway of Memphis
- Union Ratatinée des Saucissons Secs
- Union Real Estate Company
- Union Recognition
- Union Recognitions
- Union Reefs Gold Mine
- Union Regional Bautista de Jovenes Jerusalen
- Union Regional de Apoyo Campesino
- Unión Regional Ganadera del Estado de Guerrero
- Union Regional Medical Center
- Union Régionale des Associations Familiales
- Union Régionale des Caisses d'Assurance Maladie
- Union Régionale des Coopératives d'Epargne et de Crédit du Bam
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Bretagne
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Midi-Pyrénées
- Union Régionale des Société de Secours Minières
- Union Régionale pour l'Habitat
- union representative
- Union republic
- Union Républicaine pour la Démocratie au Cameroun
- Union Republics
- Union Rescue Mission
- Union Research Centre on Organisation and Technology
- Unión Revolucionaria Democrática
- Union Révolutionnaire des Femmes du Congo
- Union Ridge Jacket
- Union River Watershed Coalition
- Union Roofing Contractors Association
- Union Route
- Union Routière de France
- Union Royale Cynologique Saint-Hubert
- union rule of probability
- Union Safe Deposit Bank
- Union Salter