References in periodicals archive ?
There is a valid concern by experts that because the tertiary pattern 5 is not incorporated in prognostic tables and nomograms, discounting more than 5% GP 5 as tertiary grade (and not as secondary grade) may lead to a significant undergrading of prostate cancer.
There have been concerns about the probability of undergrading prostate cancer by biopsy due to tumor heterogeneity.
Nonetheless, AS has raised several concerns, among them, the clinical understaging and undergrading, and the presence of unfavorable histological findings in certain patients that previously met very low risk criteria.
However, several studies investigating the correlation between Gleason scores in needle biopsies and corresponding radical prostatectomy specimens indicated that undergrading of carcinoma in needle biopsies is the most common problem, which were encountered in 42% of cases.
Historically, grade does not trigger differences in treatment at our institution and since definitive grading on the resection is precluded by neoadjuvant therapy, and needle biopsy grading is fraught with potential undergrading, FNCLCC grades are not usually applied.
Additionally, the liver biopsy samples obtained by transjugular biopsy were small, with 6 (26%) suboptimal for grading, likely resulting in understaging and undergrading of fibrosis  and potentially attenuating relationships between biopsy parameters and noninvasive markers.
Differences between FS or final diagnoses due to possible sampling errors (i.e., undergrading of tumors or composite tumors such as oligoastrocytoma in which only one component may have been sampled) were not considered discrepant as long as the general tumor cell type was consistent between FS and final diagnosis.
His low Gleason score may have been an undergrading since, for general pathologists, the main difficulty with the Gleason score system is undergrading.
It is also used as an ideological tool designed to represent the ideologies of non-conformity within narratives of individual characters to the views contained in the collective narratives of individual characters to the views contained in the collective narrative authored by, and undergrading the 'communal' lives of Africans living under colonial dominance.
Literaturle olan farklilik histopatolojik degerlendirmenin biyopsi materyali olmasi, biyopsideki undergrading ve retrospektif calisma olmasiyla aciklanabilir.
Producers accused grain elevator operators of dishonest weighing, of imposing high dockage charges, and of undergrading, allegations that had a definite basis.
Financial browser ?
- undated security
- Undeliverable Billing Document
- Under Reporting
- Under the belt
- Under the Counter
- Under the Table
- Underapplied Overhead
- under-capacity scheduling
- Undercolor Removal
- Underfunded pension plan
- Underground Storage Insurance
- underground storage tank
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage Limits Trigger
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage Modified Limits Trigger
- Underinsured Motorist Endorsement
- Underinvestment problem
- underlying asset
- underlying debt
- Underlying futures contract
- Underlying Index
- Underlying Inflation
- Underlying instrument
- Underlying investment
- underlying mortgage
- Underlying Price
- Underlying Retention
- Underlying security
- Underlying Service
Full browser ?
- underglaze decoration
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Council
- Undergraduate Academic Enrichment Program
- Undergraduate Academic Life
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Program Review
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building
- Undergraduate Academic Standards and Honors Committee
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming
- Undergraduate Advising and Research
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Undergraduate Advisory Board
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Alumni Association
- Undergraduate Ambassadors Scheme
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy
- Undergraduate Analytical Research Program
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Council
- Undergraduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Undergraduate and Vocational Scholarship Scheme
- Undergraduate Bioinformatics Club
- Undergraduate Biology Association
- Undergraduate Biology Research Program