References in periodicals archive ?
The clinical significance of these results is that undergrading of some prostate cancer needle biopsies appears to have occurred while the proportion of cases with Gleason scores 2 through 4 was declining more rapidly at NCI-designated programs and academic programs than it did at community programs and comprehensive community programs.
However, several studies investigating the correlation between Gleason scores in needle biopsies and corresponding radical prostatectomy specimens indicated that undergrading of carcinoma in needle biopsies is the most common problem, which were encountered in 42% of cases.
undergrading of tumors or composite tumors such as oligoastrocytoma in which only one component may have been sampled) were not considered discrepant as long as the general tumor cell type was consistent between FS and final diagnosis.
His low Gleason score may have been an undergrading since, for general pathologists, the main difficulty with the Gleason score system is undergrading.
It is also used as an ideological tool designed to represent the ideologies of non-conformity within narratives of individual characters to the views contained in the collective narratives of individual characters to the views contained in the collective narrative authored by, and undergrading the 'communal' lives of Africans living under colonial dominance.
Literaturle olan farklilik histopatolojik degerlendirmenin biyopsi materyali olmasi, biyopsideki undergrading ve retrospektif calisma olmasiyla aciklanabilir.
Producers accused grain elevator operators of dishonest weighing, of imposing high dockage charges, and of undergrading, allegations that had a definite basis.
When low-grade prostate cancer is diagnosed on needle biopsy, there is a risk of undergrading because of sampling error, which occurs when a higher-grade component in the prostate gland is not sampled during the biopsy process, which is highlighted in studies that correlate agreement between biopsy grade and subsequent final grade in the paired radical prostatectomy specimen.
Although undergrading biopsy GS is the most common problem,[sup.
The rates of overgrading and undergrading were respectively 42.
The changes recommended in the ISUP 2005 modified Gleason scoring system were intended to decrease the tendency toward undergrading observed in biopsies, when compared with radical prostatectomy specimens, and when the ISUP 2005 modified Gleason scoring system is used, some cancers receive higher scores than they would with the classic system.
In the few discordances, there was more frequent undergrading than overgrading (60.
Financial browser ?
- undated security
- Undeliverable Billing Document
- Under Reporting
- Under the belt
- Under the Counter
- Under the Table
- Underapplied Overhead
- under-capacity scheduling
- Undercolor Removal
- Underfunded pension plan
- Underground Storage Insurance
- underground storage tank
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage Limits Trigger
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage Modified Limits Trigger
- Underinsured Motorist Endorsement
- Underinvestment problem
- underlying asset
- underlying debt
- Underlying futures contract
- Underlying Index
- Underlying Inflation
- Underlying instrument
- Underlying investment
- underlying mortgage
- Underlying Price
- Underlying Retention
- Underlying security
- Underlying Service
Full browser ?
- underglaze decoration
- undergo eclipse
- undergo evolution
- undergo the cost of
- undergo the expense of
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Council
- Undergraduate Academic Enrichment Program
- Undergraduate Academic Life
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Program Review
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building
- Undergraduate Academic Standards and Honors Committee
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming
- Undergraduate Advising and Research
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Undergraduate Advisory Board
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Alumni Association
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy
- Undergraduate Analytical Research Program
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Council
- Undergraduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Undergraduate and Vocational Scholarship Scheme
- Undergraduate Bioinformatics Club
- Undergraduate Biology Association
- Undergraduate Biology Research Program
- Undergraduate Budget Priorities Committee