References in periodicals archive ?
The court ordered the tycoon to allocate six acres to the school but leaders asked how the children would go to school yet their parents will have been evicted.
meanwhile said a so-called 'battle of tycoons' is not possible because no single political party holds the majority of the 300 House members.
The Corporate Tycoons magazine April issue is available for subscription http://www.corporatetycoons.com/
We don't need a prophet to tell us it is the tycoons who are behind it.
One tycoon joked last year that some of those absent during the 2017 dinner didn't really need to meet with Du30.
"Because all our leaders are beholden to the tycoons who give them millions of campaign funds and who lend them helicopters and airplanes.
Fashion and property tycoon Richard Caring and retail entrepreneur Harold Tillman will also be cross-examined at the High Court during the divorce proceedings of property and telecoms mogul Scot Young and his estranged wife Michelle.
Institutional investors say due to improving economy and growing housing construction in the U.S., Taiwan's exports of small screws in November have increased 10% from a month before, which will keep growing into the first quarter of 2013 to benefit Tycoons operation remarkably.
Steel tycoon Mittal, who has a fortune of more than 17 billion pounds, is prepared to put his money for football's richest prize.
But Wang's death in 2007 and the hospitalisa-tion last year of casino tycoon Stanley Ho were a stark reminder that some of Hong Kong's 40 richest tycoons - synonymous with its post-war economic success are in their twilight years.
Summary: Mexican billionaire and Telecoms tycoon Carlos Slim Helu has overtaken Bill Gates on the Forbes "rich list".
The compilers of the rich list say many tycoons in China have seen their personal fortunes diminish over the past year due to the global economic slowdown and tougher trading conditions at home.
Financial browser ?
- Two Bob
- Two Comma
- Two dollar broker
- Two Pillar Strategy
- Two-Cent Piece
- two-dollar broker
- Two-factor model
- Two-fund separation theorem
- two-part tariff
- Two-Pillar Strategy
- two-sided market
- Two-state option pricing model
- Two-Step Earnings
- Two-tier bid
- two-tier board
- Two-Tier Market
- Two-tier tax system
- two-tier tender offer
- two-way market
- two-way trading
- Tyco International
- Type I and II Errors
- U.S Department of Commerce
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933
- U.S. Agricultural Export Development Council
- U.S. Attorney General
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Code
- U.S. Commercial Service
- U.S. Council for International Business
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Full browser ?
- Tyco Brahe
- Tyco Electronics Battery System
- Tyco Electronics Federal Credit Union
- Tyco Electronics Group S.A.
- Tyco Electronics Operational Advantage
- Tyco Fire & Building Products
- Tyco Fire and Security Services
- Tyco Fire Protection Products
- Tyco Flow Control Pacific
- Tyco International
- Tyco International Finance S. A.
- Tyco International Ltd.
- Tyco Printed Circuit Group
- Tyco Submarine Systems Ltd.
- Tyco Water Plastic Pipeline Systems
- Tycom Readiness Management System
- Tycoon City New York
- Tycoon Object Oriented Language
- Tycoon Online
- Tydings, Millard Evelyn
- Tydings-McDuffie Act
- Tydings-McDuffie Independence Law
- Tydzien Kultury Beskidzkiej
- Tye dye
- Tye Preston Memorial Library
- Tyee High School
- Tyee salmon
- Tyee salmon
- Tyendinaga Windows, Doors & Renovations