References in periodicals archive ?
Our TMT clients count on Deloitte to help them transform uncertainty into possibility and rapid change into lasting progress.
The issue highlighting the demand letter of Royal Bank of Scotland PLC Global Banking & Markets prohibited TMT from trading FFA on August 14, 2008.
Therefore, Gupta and Govindarajan (2002) rightly conclude that MNCs have the greatest degrees of freedom with regard to cultivating a global mindset of their managers in selecting and managing the demographic make-up of particular teams, and especially the TMT, by creating geographic and cultural diversity on the TMT.
Factors Affecting TMT Industry- and Firm-Specific Human Capital
Deloitte added that TMT organisations "are not coping" with the changing IT environment.
In the history of the study, never before has a similar initiative ranked in the top five priorities for TMT organisations.
The categories of the 2011 awards are: Telecom Deal of the Year; Mobile Operator of the Year; Telecom M&A Adviser of the Year; Outstanding TMT Leader of the Year (CEO); Emerging Markets Growth Story of the Year; Telecom Debt Bank of the Year; Fixed Line Operator of the Year; Technology Provider of the Year; Software Solution of the Year and Telecom Law Firm of the Year.
In order to analyze the influence of ownership structure on the supervisory effectiveness of the board and determine the effect on TMT pay levels, this study sets out two key contexts (Fig.
The TMT and its partners are extremely pleased that India has selected TMT as their next-generation astronomical research project," said Edward Stone vice chair of the TMT board and Caltech's Morrisroe Professor of Physics.
Kapsch and TMT together own Electronic Toll Collection, which has won an order for the implementation of a multi-lane free-flow tolling system in South Africa, with Kapsch holding a 65% stake and TMT owning the remaining 35%.
Furthermore, pork production in Mexico is estimated to reach 1,166 thousand metric tonnes (TMT), a slight increase on 2009's estimated production of 1,162 TMT.
Leading investment banking and legal advisers will meet in Doha to debate telecom consolidation prospects in the emerging markets on the M&A Advisers Panel at the much anticipated TMT Finance and Investment Middle East 2010 conference on April 26-7 (www.
Financial browser ?
- Title Company
- Title Defect
- Title I loan
- title I look-alike loan
- Title insurance
- Title IV Funds
- title plant
- title search
- Title Sponsor
- title theory of mortgages
- title-theory states
- To be announced
- To Order
- Tobin tax
- Tobin's Q
- Tobin's Q Ratio
- Toehold purchase
- Token Money
- Tokugawa Currency
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange
- Tokyo Financial Exchange
- Tokyo Grain Exchange
- Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange
- Tokyo Round
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Tokyo Stock Price Index
Full browser ?