References in periodicals archive ?
Ben Haslam's filly was a fair third to Swissie over five furlongs here in last month's handicap bow and looks open to plenty of improvement over six.
Even the Singapore dollar, once viewed as the hard money Southeast Asian Swissie, has fallen to 1.
But the main policy tool the SNB has to do this is printing mountains of Swissie, as traders lovingly refer to the Swiss franc, and buying up euro in the open foreign exchange markets.
USD/CHF: This pair is popular and used to be the 'ultimate safe haven trade' as the Swissie was bought during periods of riskaversion in financial markets.
MORNING SLICES (Abridged) Fundys - Price action has been somewhat bi-polar at this point of the day and ahead of the US session, with the Euro, Swissie and Pound all consolidating, while the commodity bloc and Yen continue to surge.
The US dollar remains my favourite G3 currency against the euro, yen, sterling, loonie, Aussie and Swissie.
Credit Suisse shares could trade at 30 Swissie in Zurich.
The Swissie found support from the speculations over interest rate hike by the Swiss National Bank (SNB) in the coming months, after the central bank revised the growth forecast upwardly for the year earlier this month.
If the MAS does a policy U-turn, the Singapore dollar is toast and I can easily envisage the Southeast Asian Swissie at 1.
The Singapore dollar is the hard money of my generation now that the SNB has pegged the Swissie.
Also, the Swissie found support from the speculations over interest rate hike by the Swiss National Bank (SNB) in the coming months, after the central bank revised the growth forecast upwardly for the year earlier this month.
Financial browser ?
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- Swedish Krona
- Sweep account
- Sweep-to-Fill Order
- Sweet Crude
- sweetheart contract
- sweetheart deal
- Swing High
- swing loan
- Swing Trading
- Swingline facility
- Swingline Loan
- Swiss Bank
- Swiss Dinar
- Swiss Electronic Bourse
- Swiss Exchange
- Swiss Franc
- Swiss Market Index
- Swiss Options and Financial Futures Exchange
- switch order
- Switching Costs
- Switching Option
- Switching options
- SWOT analysis
- SWX Group
- SWX Swiss Exchange
- Sydney Futures Exchange
- Sydney Mint
- Symbol book special
- Symmetric cash matching
- Synchronous data
- Syndicate Bid
- syndicate manager
Full browser ?
- Swiss Workflow Management in Distributed Environments
- Swiss Wrestling Federation
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Swiss-American Cultural Exchange Council
- Swiss-American Friendship Society
- Swiss-army knife
- Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte. Ltd.
- Swiss-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss-Garden International Vacation Club
- Swiss-Garden Resort Kuantan
- Swiss-German language
- Swiss-Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss-Japan Association for Engineers and Scientists
- Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss-Korean Business Council
- Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines
- Swiss-Prot and TrEMBL
- Swiss-Russian Business Association
- Swiss-South African Co-Operation Initiative
- Swiss-Spanish Intermittent Treatment Trial
- Swiss-Taiwan Trading Group
- Swiss-Vietnamese Clean Air Program
- Swiss/Jackson Laboratory
- Swisscom Hospitality Services
- Swissinvest Real Estate Investment Fund
- Swisssign Smart Certificate Management
- Swissy Club of New England
- Switch (disambiguation)
- switch (someone or something) through (to someone or something)
- Switch Access System
- Switch Activity
- Switch and Radio Systems Certification
- Switch and Signaling
- Switch and Signaling System Requirements
- switch angle
- Switch Arbiter
- switch around
- switch around
- Switch Assembly Test
- Switch back
- Switch back