References in periodicals archive ?
For investors of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (including enterprises and individuals) investing in the A shares of the Company listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, their dividends will be distributed in RMB by the Company through the Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited to the account of the nominees holding such shares.
Further, this project is the first pilot scheme to securitise Chinese property assets on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and the first in China to use a single-office property as the underlying asset.
Shanghai Stock Exchange is the other member of the consortium that bought out 25 percent shares of the DSE as the highest bidder in a competitive bidding.
Steel companies listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange reported combined profits of 29.6 billion yuan (about $4.34 billion) in H1, up 134 per cent year on year, according to data from the exchange, China"s Xinhua news agency said.
The company operates its main jewellery business through 39.2%-owned Gangtai Holdings, which is listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange. Gangtai Group's ratings are supported by its diversified jewellery brand portfolio, expansion into other business segments and improving credit profile.
Taiwan's Foxconn Industrial Internet, which makes electronic devices, cloud service equipment and industrial robots, will float 10 percent of its total shares, according to a prospectus filed late Tuesday with the Shanghai stock exchange.
DUBAI: The emirate's international financial center, has agreed in principle with the Shanghai Stock Exchange to cooperate in establishing an exchange focusing on China's foreign trade and investment, ADGM said on Monday.
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), the international financial centre of Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE), China's largest securities exchange, have entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to co-operate on the establishment of a "Belt and Road" exchange in ADGM.
Commenting on the signing, Que Bo, Deputy President of Shanghai Stock Exchange, said, "Shanghai Stock Exchange is pleased to sign the MoU with Abu Dhabi Global Market.
AIX's main strategic partners are the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Nasdaq.
The syndicate which bid and acquired PSX included Chinese Financial Futures Exchange Company, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange and two domestic partners.
Under the terms of Sale-Purchase Agreement, the Chinese anchor investors comprising China Financial Futures Exchange Company Ltd, Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange that placed the biggest bid for 30 per cent strategic stock in the PSX, were also empowered to nominate personnel to three key management positions.
Financial browser ?
- shadow anchor
- shadow calendar
- Shadow Open Market Committee
- shadow price
- Shadow Pricing
- Shadow Rating
- Shadow stock
- Shake-Out Formation
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Share Account
- Share broker
- share buyback
- share capital
- share certificate
- Share class
- Share Draft
- Share Incentive Plan
- share issue
- Share Issued at Discount
- share option
- share premium
- Share Premium Account
- share price index
- Share Purchase Right
- share purchase/sale
- share register
- Share repurchase
- share repurchase plan
- share split
- Share Turnover
- Shared Appreciation Mortgage
- shared equity mortgage
- shared tenant service provider
Full browser ?
- Shanghai Price Bureau
- Shanghai Prison Administration
- Shanghai Public Health Center
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Shanghai Queens Cosmetic Packaging Company, Ltd
- Shanghai Reeducation Administration
- Shanghai Rego International School
- Shanghai Renmin Electrical Apparatus Works
- Shanghai Research Center for Wireless Communications
- Shanghai Research Center of Biotechnology
- Shanghai Research Institute of Building Sciences
- Shanghai Research Institute of Chemical Industry
- Shanghai Research Institute of Petrochemical Technology
- Shanghai Restoration Project
- Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank
- Shanghai Sanitation Administration
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
- Shanghai Second Medical University
- Shanghai Second Polytechnic University
- Shanghai Securities Central Clearing and Registration Corporation
- Shanghai Shenxiao Philatelic Association
- Shanghai Ship and Shipping Research Institute
- Shanghai Shipping Freight Exchange Company
- Shanghai Silicon Intellectual Property Exchange
- Shanghai Silport Golf Club
- Shanghai Small Animal Protection Association
- Shanghai Society of Chemistry and Chemical Industry
- Shanghai Software Quality Consortium
- Shanghai Sports Bureau
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Stock Exchange China
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite
- Shanghai Stuttering Association
- Shanghai Supercomputer Center
- Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- Shanghai Taxation Bureau
- Shanghai Tea Institute
- Shanghai Technical Transfer Exchange
- Shanghai Technology Convention & Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Tourism Administrative Committee
- Shanghai Tower
- Shanghai Trial of Nifedipine in the Elderly
- Shanghai University
- Shanghai University of Engineering Science
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Shanghai Uprisings of 1926–27
- Shanghai Urban Infrastructure Engineering Administration
- Shanghai Urban Planning Committee
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
- Shanghai Urban Transport Bureau
- Shanghai Volkswagen
- Shanghai Waste Management Center
- Shanghai Water Conservation Bureau
- Shanghai Welfare Lottery Center
- Shanghai World Financial Building
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- Shanghai Zhenhua Bearing Works
- Shanghai, China
- Shanghai, China