Form S-11

(redirected from S11)
Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.

Form S-11

A registration form that real estate investment trusts and some other investment companies must file with the SEC before offering securities. Any company that owns real estate for investment purposes and intends to offer securities must file form S-11. The form contains information on the company and is intended to give potential investors as much information as possible before buying the securities.
Farlex Financial Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Form S-11

An SEC form for the registration of securities to be issued by real estate investment trusts.
Wall Street Words: An A to Z Guide to Investment Terms for Today's Investor by David L. Scott. Copyright © 2003 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
S12 < S09 < S02, < S17, < S08 < S06 < S03 < S05 < S11 < S10 < S04 < S16 < S07 < S01 < S18 < S13 < S14 < S15.
The Gionee S11 Lite features a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera setup and on the front, it is equipped with a 16MP selfie camera which also supports Bokeh effect.
And for the two Vivaldi antennas, the measurements show that the frequency band for S11 < -10 dB is covering the X-band.
He added, “Apart from analyzer's unlimited capturing, decoding, and measurement capability, it also supports variety of protocol stack for decoding S1, S3, S4, S5 (or S8), S6a, S10, S11, S13 and X2 interfaces and Diameter sessions over S6a, S6d, Cx, Dx, Sh, Gx, and Rx interfaces.
An outlier specimen, S11, had holes C and D separated by a distance of 2.398 mm but cracked along A-D-C-E.
The resonant frequency and S11 depend on the width of the antenna.
A 24-year-old woman was reversing from a house when a group of young men walked up to the grey car, registration S11 CBY.
Fighting Spiders 2 was shot entirely by Canon product systems--an estimated 90% of the filming done by the EOS 7D HD DSLR camera and the remaining 10% on Legria HF S11 camcorder.
Both LEGRIA HF21 and HF S11 models offer a range of improvements over previous models, including an advanced Dynamic Optical Image Stabiliser (OIS) system, an enhanced Video Snapshot mode and new low-light shooting capabilities.
The new flagship in the range which includes the TIPA award-winning LEGRIA HF S10, the LEGRIA HF S11 HD camcorder combines pro-level features and functionality with Canon's best ever HD camera system.
The Libra S11 is capable of accepting accessories, such as a long path length cell holder (for use with dilute samples), two-position cell changer and a wider range of temperature control options.
As was the case in the Seattle protests, the action took its name from the date, S11, and was organised around broad concerns about the agenda of the WEF, described as 'a means of promoting economic and social policies that will benefit the rich and the powerful at the expense of the majority of the world's people and the environment'.