Mentioned in ?
- Automatic Reinstatement Clause
- automatic stabilizers
- balance-of-payments equilibrium
- Banking Act of 1933
- Break Fee
- Cooling-Off Rule
- domestic credit expansion
- Economic stimulus
- FHA Mortgage
- fixed interval reorder system
- Friedman, Milton
- Glass-Steagal Act
- Glass-Steagall Act
- gold standard
References in periodicals archive ?
This deficiency manifests itself in state provisions requiring periodic review of defendants deemed restorable and committed in furtherance of that goal.
A Two-Step Approach to Restorable Dynamic QoS Routing," Proc.
The Evaluation of Effective Usage of Restorable Electronic Device // Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
Coburg Aggregate Reclamation Project: 56 acres near Green Island: riparian floodplain forest, restorable shallow gravel pits.
I particularly appreciated his revelations about the shameful way in which politicians have used inflated and totally spurious refurbishment "estimates" to justify the demolition of perfectly restorable terraced homes, in the Welsh Streets and elsewhere.
A: Dead heart muscle following a heart attack is replaced by scar tissue and is not restorable.
If however the legal functioning already was not restorable because, let us suppose one member of the deposit partnership died and no new member was registered within 3 months pursuant to the former regulation or within 6 months pursuant to the new regulation, then a final settlement was ordered by the Registry Court.
After research was completed on each of the buildings, the structures were demolished if they were determined not restorable.
But once destroyed, important rock, mineral and fossil sites aren't restorable, and this means that their conservation is even more important.
How else could we ever have lost the Customs House, an initial victim of the Luftwaffe, but with a perfectly restorable bulk almost as voluminous as St George's Hall?
1m-thick destruction layer, including many fallen bricks, burnt beams and a large amount of restorable pottery vessels.
Vintage enthusiasts are also always on the lookout for something that they consider to be restorable.
Financial browser ?
- resistance level
- Resolution Funding Corporation
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- resource allocation
- resource based theory of the firm
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- resource recovery revenue bond
- resource-based theory of the firm
- Respite Care
- respondeat superior
- responsibility centre
- Rest and Recreation Leave
- restatement of laws
- restraining order
- restraint on alienation
- restricted account
- restricted appraisal report
- Restricted Asset
- Restricted Donation
- Restricted Fund
- Restricted Letter of Credit
- Restricted Market
- Restricted Net Assets
- restricted option
- restricted retained earnings
- Restricted Securities
- restricted security
- Restricted stock
- Restricted Stock Award
- restricted stock grant
- Restricted Stock Unit
- Restricted stock units
- restricted surplus
- restrictive covenant
- Restrictive covenants
Full browser ?
- Reston Bike Club
- Reston Community Center
- Reston Consulting Group, Inc.
- Reston ebolavirus
- Reston Interfaith Housing Corporation
- Reston James Barrett
- Reston Raiders Hockey Club
- Reston Regional Branch Library
- Reston Stable Isotope Laboratory
- Reston Swim Team Association
- Reston virus
- Reston Youth Baseball
- Reston, James
- Reston, James Barrett
- Restops Information Management
- RestOps Information Management System
- Restoral Limit
- Restoration (art)
- Restoration (building)
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Restoration and Documentation
- Restoration and Provisioning Integrated Design
- Restoration And Remediation Safety Analysis
- Restoration and Working Preemption
- Restoration architect
- Restoration Builders of Virginia, Inc.
- Restoration Center Southwest
- Restoration Comedies
- Restoration comedy