References in periodicals archive ?
Rs 1,858,000,000 for finance division; Rs 5,957,900,000 for controller general of accounts; Rs 655,000,000 for Pakistan Mint; Rs 3,547,000,000 for National Savings; Rs 22,349,000,000 for other expenditure of finance division.
The other segment of OLMT, Sultanpura (Coop Store) to Dera Gujran, has eight stations: - UET, Baghbanpura, Shalamar Garden, Pakistan Mint, Mahmood Booti, Salamatpura, Islam Park and Dera Gujran.
The train route will be 27.1 kilometer long, spread from Ali Town to Thokar Niaz Baig, from Multan Road to Scheme Mor, Chowburji, MAO College, Mall Road, Laxmi Chowk and Railway Station, from Garhi Shahu Bridge to GT Road and UET and from Pakistan Mint to Dera Gojran.
The Pakistan Mint manufactures the gallantry medal on the request of the Ministry of Defence.
Trainings Division Rs1,476,000,000, Pakistan MINT Rs602,000,000, National Savings Rs3,047,000,000, other
Other projects of Finance Division are: construction/extension of audit house, Islamabad, costing Rs 179.656 million; financial inclusion and infrastructure project with the cost of Rs 4.463.64 billion; assessing and strengthening the competition regime in Pakistan, Rs 36.273 million; construction of federal audit complex, Islamabad, Rs 556.756 million; modernization and up-gradation of Pakistan Mint, (phase-II), Rs 350 million; automation of Project of Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS) phase-III, Rs 452.760 million; construction of National Academy of Public Finance and Accountancy (NAPFA), Islamabad, Rs 679.220 million; renovation and repair of Audit Complex, Lahore, (old PTandT building), Rs 89.332 million; and digitalization of Pakistan Economic Survey, Rs 10 million.
Addressing project's weekly progress review meeting, he said, first four metro train stations between Dera Gujjran and Mahmood Butti would be completed during the current week, while contractors have been tasked to complete another seven elevated stations between Pakistan Mint and Lakshmi Chowk.
He further claimed that 92pc work on Dera Gujjran station, 96pc on Islam Park, 95pc each on Salamatpura and Mehmood Booti and 91pc on Pakistan Mint station had been completed and all measures were being taken to finish these five stations this month.
The train route will be 27.1 kilometer long, spread from Ali Town to Thokar Niaz Baig, from Multan Road to Scheme Mor, Chowburji, MAO College, Mall Road, Laxmi Chowk and Railway Station, from Garhi Shahu Bridge to GT Road and UET and from Pakistan Mint to Dera Gojran.The Orange Line Train is said to be the common man's ride that will move through places where people with low income and living standards are spending lives.
An amount of Rs160 million has been released for Khyber Institute of Child Health and Children Hospital, Peshawar, while Rs41 million has been released for the upgradation and modernisation of Pakistan Mint Lahore.
Education and Professional Trainings Division Rs1,476,000,000, Pakistan MINT
He further said that first four metro stations from Dera Gujjaran to Mehmood Booti would be completed during the current week while target had been set for completing Pakistan Mint station and Nichelson Road station by the end of next week.
Financial browser ?
- Paid In Capital
- Paid in surplus
- Paid Status
- Paid up
- paid-in capital
- paid-in surplus
- paid-up capital
- Paid-Up Insurance
- Paid-up policy
- Pain and Suffering
- Pain and Suffering Damages
- Painted Display
- Painted Wall
- painting the tape
- Paired off
- paired sales
- paired shares
- pairs trade
- Pakistan Mint
- Pakistani Rupee
- Palestinian Pound
- Palmo de craveira
- Palmus Major
- Panamanian Balboa
- Panel Bank
- panelized home
- panic buying
- Panic buying or selling
- panic peddling
- panic selling
- Pank'a Dva
Full browser ?
- Pakistan Journal of Cardiology
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Research
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences
- Pakistan Journal of Women's Studies
- Pakistan Jute Mills Association
- Pakistan Kashmir Solidarity Day
- Pakistan Khawa Milli Party
- Pakistan Kiryana Merchants Association
- Pakistan Kissan Rabita Committee
- Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company
- Pakistan Lady Teachers Association
- Pakistan Law and Justice Commission
- Pakistan Law Commission
- Pakistan Leather Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association
- Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Consortium
- Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Project
- Pakistan Library Association
- Pakistan Linux Users Community
- Pakistan Lions Youth Council
- Pakistan Machine Tool Factory Ltd
- Pakistan Madrassah Education Board
- Pakistan Marine Academy
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- Pakistan Medical Association
- Pakistan Medical Research Council
- Pakistan Meteorological Department
- Pakistan Microfinance Network
- Pakistan Military Academy
- Pakistan Military Forum
- Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation
- Pakistan Mint
- Pakistan Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History
- Pakistan Muslim League
- Pakistan Muslim League -Qquaid-e-Azam
- Pakistan Muslim League Junejo
- Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz
- Pakistan Muslim League Quaid
- Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-I-Azam
- Pakistan Myasthenic Welfare Organisation
- Pakistan National Accreditation Council
- Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO
- Pakistan National Conservation Strategy
- Pakistan National Council of the Arts
- Pakistan National Federation of Trade Unions
- Pakistan National Heart Association
- Pakistan National Party
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
- Pakistan National Tuberculosis Association
- Pakistan National Youth Service
- Pakistan Naval Ship
- Pakistan Navy
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College
- Pakistan Navy War College
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People
- Pakistan News Network
- Pakistan Newspapers and Periodicals Organisation
- Pakistan Norway Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Board
- Pakistan Nutrition and Dietetic Society