References in periodicals archive ?
Similarly, Hafiz Abdul Qayyoom (Punjab) has been recommended for the post of Security Officer in BS-17 at Pakistan Mint, Lahore, Finance Division.
Sheikh Rohail Asghar said that Pakistan Mint Corporation, is
FBSC has recommended the appointment of Riaz Uddin (Sindh Rural) for the post of Labour Officer (BS-16) Pakistan Mint Department, Lahore, Finance Division.
The National Assembly also approved, Rs 4,713,000,000 for Controller General of Accounts,Rs 507,000,000 for Pakistan Mint, Rs2,591,000,000 forNational Savings, Rs 17,951,000,000 to meet other Expenditure of Finance Division, Rs 227,415,455,000 to meet Superannuation Allowances and Pensions, Rs 73,570,004,000 to meet Grants In Aid And Miscellaneous Adjustments between the federal and Provincial Governments, Rs 445,840,000,000 for Subsidies and Miscellaneous Expenditures, Rs 51,000,000,000 for Higher Education Commission, Rs 507,000,000 for Economic Affairs Division and Rs 141,000,000 for Privatisation Division.
Restructuring/revamping/modernization of ZTBL, Pakistan Mint and HBFC will also be initiated.
LAHORE -- There is a need to bring reforms in 'assistance package' for the families of deceased employees of Pakistan Mint who died during services.
1 kilometre long, spread from Ali Town to Thokar Niaz Baig, from Multan Road to Scheme Mor, Chowburji, MAO College, Mall Road, Laxmi Chowk and Railway Station, from Garhi Shahu Bridge to GT Road and UET and from Pakistan Mint to Dera Gojran.
Among the ministries and divisions for which the House approved demands for grants included Finance, Cabinet Division, Foreign Affairs, Commerce, Communication, Pakistan Post, Defense Division, Survey of Pakistan, Education, Defence Production Division, Pakistan Mint, National Savings, Privatization Division, FBR, Statistics Division, Housing and Works, Industries and Production, Information Technology, Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan, Law and Justice, National Accountability, National Assembly and Senate, National Health Services, Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resources Development, Parliamentary Affairs and Planning Development and Reforms.
ISLAMABAD, October 13, 2009 (Frontier Star): A 5-member delegation of Anjuman Mint Mulazmeen of Pakistan Mint Factory, Lahore led by its Vice President, Murad Ali called on Federal Minister for Labour & Manpower, Syed Khursheed Ahmed Shah here Tuesday and apprised the Minister about the problems being faced by the workers of the Mint Factory.
LAHORE -- Patron-in-Chief Labour Union Pakistan Mint Imran Ghani has demanded the government to appoint a regular chief of Pakistan Mint, a subsidiary of Finance Division in Lahore to reslove issues of the department and its employees.
He was taking to a five-member delegation of Anjuman Mint Mulazmeen of Pakistan Mint Factory, Lahore led by its Vice President, Murad Ali.
He said this while talking to a five-member delegation of Anjuman Mint Mulazmeen of Pakistan Mint Factory, Lahore led by its Vice President, Murad Ali which called on him here.
Financial browser ?
- Paid In Capital
- Paid in surplus
- Paid Status
- Paid up
- paid-in capital
- paid-in surplus
- paid-up capital
- Paid-Up Insurance
- Paid-up policy
- Pain and Suffering
- Pain and Suffering Damages
- Painted Display
- Painted Wall
- painting the tape
- Paired off
- paired sales
- paired shares
- pairs trade
- Pakistan Mint
- Pakistani Rupee
- Palestinian Pound
- Palmo de craveira
- Palmus Major
- Panamanian Balboa
- Panel Bank
- panelized home
- panic buying
- Panic buying or selling
- panic peddling
- panic selling
- Pank'a Dva
Full browser ?
- Pakistan Islamia School Fujairah
- Pakistan Journal of Botany
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Research
- Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences
- Pakistan Journal of Women's Studies
- Pakistan Jute Mills Association
- Pakistan Kashmir Solidarity Day
- Pakistan Khawa Milli Party
- Pakistan Kiryana Merchants Association
- Pakistan Kissan Rabita Committee
- Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company
- Pakistan Lady Teachers Association
- Pakistan Law and Justice Commission
- Pakistan Law Commission
- Pakistan Leather Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association
- Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Consortium
- Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Project
- Pakistan Library Association
- Pakistan Linux Users Community
- Pakistan Lions Youth Council
- Pakistan Machine Tool Factory Ltd
- Pakistan Madrassah Education Board
- Pakistan Marine Academy
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- Pakistan Medical Association
- Pakistan Medical Research Council
- Pakistan Meteorological Department
- Pakistan Microfinance Network
- Pakistan Military Academy
- Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation
- Pakistan Mint
- Pakistan Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History
- Pakistan Muslim League
- Pakistan Muslim League -Qquaid-e-Azam
- Pakistan Muslim League Junejo
- Pakistan Muslim League Quaid
- Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-I-Azam
- Pakistan Myasthenic Welfare Organisation
- Pakistan National Accreditation Council
- Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO
- Pakistan National Conservation Strategy
- Pakistan National Council of the Arts
- Pakistan National Federation of Trade Unions
- Pakistan National Heart Association
- Pakistan National Party
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
- Pakistan National Tuberculosis Association
- Pakistan National Youth Service
- Pakistan Naval Ship
- Pakistan Navy
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College
- Pakistan Navy War College
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People
- Pakistan News Network
- Pakistan Newspapers and Periodicals Organisation
- Pakistan Norway Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Board
- Pakistan Nutrition and Dietetic Society
- Pakistan occupied Kashmir