References in periodicals archive ?
The Nigerian central bank has released a circular, with reference number OFI/DIR/CIR/GEN/17/139, on last Friday (April 21, 2017) to reveal this development,
The Nigerian Central Bank (CBN) has slammed rumours and reports that any banks in the country are facing any financial difficulties at this time.
In response to continued low oil prices, the Nigerian Central Bank floated its currency Monday and the naira subsequently lost over a third of its value.
Dr Lanido Sanassi, the governor of the Nigerian Central Bank, was dismissed by President Jonathan after he was accused fraudulent bankers of helping oil thieves siphon and launder $20 billion in stolen state revenues.
Our pride in taking courageous steps can be seen in our willingness to lead financial services through new products and services such as the implementation of biometric ATMs in 2010, which has become an industry mandate by the Nigerian Central Bank.
This is no small matter given that subSaharan Africa's two largest countries are fighting for political and economic leadership position, and especially as the Nigerian Central Bank had not granted a license to a foreign bank in over 10 years.
The bank's share price plummeted after the stock-market in Nigeria crashed as a result of the global financial crises, which lead to the bank needing a bailout from the Nigerian Central Bank in 2009.
Visiting Nigerian Central Bank Governor Sanousi Lamedo discussed with Berri venues for promoting relations and cooperation in all fields and to the benefit of both peoples.
I was impressed again this week by the action taken by the Nigerian central bank in the face of five of the country's banks running into serious problems.
Since then, it has undergone several cycles of maintenance extended because of payment problems related foreign exchange between the Nigerian Central Bank and the contracting companies.
Consequently, the Nigerian central bank has delivered a loan to Skye Bank Plc to strengthen its liquidity status subsequent to its violation of the capital and lending-related obligations.
But the Nigerian central bank issued guidelines in December for asset-backed securities that would use IILM certificates as collateral - essentially creating three layers of sukuk.
Financial browser ?
- Nga Mutha
- Ngase Tha
- NHS Trust
- Nicaraguan Cordoba Oro
- Nick Leeson
- Nickel Note
- Nifty 50
- nifty fifty
- Nigerian Central Bank
- Nigerian Naira
- Nigerian Security Printing and Minting
- Nikkei Stock Average
- NINA loan
- nine bond rule
- Nine-bond rule
- NINJA loan
- Nippon Credit Bank
- Nizaam al-misahah
- Nizaam al-muqaasamah
- No Adjournment
Full browser ?
- Nigerian Agricultural and Cooperative Bank
- Nigerian Agricultural Question and Answer Service
- Nigerian Agricultural, Cooperative and Rural Development Bank
- Nigerian Airforce
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Nigerian Airways
- Nigerian American Agricultural Empowerment Programme
- Nigerian American Public Professionals Association
- Nigerian army
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Corps and School
- Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies
- Nigerian Association Ireland
- Nigerian Association of Agricultural Education
- Nigerian Association of Computer Science Students
- Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists
- Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners
- Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Nigerian Association of Small Scale Industrialists
- Nigerian Association of Teachers Of German
- Nigerian Association of University Women
- Nigerian Association of Women Journalists
- Nigerian Bank for Commerce and Industry
- Nigerian Bible Translation Trust
- Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil
- Nigerian Bottling Company
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
- Nigerian Business Forum
- Nigerian capital
- Nigerian capital
- Nigerian Central Bank
- Nigerian Centre for Research and Documentation
- Nigerian Christian Corpers' Fellowship
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology
- Nigerian Commercial Law Reports
- Nigerian Committee for Performing Artists in America
- Nigerian Communication Commission
- Nigerian Conference of Christian Medical and Dental Students
- Nigerian Conservation Foundation
- Nigerian Content Division
- Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers
- Nigerian Defence Academy
- Nigerian Dwarf Goat
- Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association
- Nigerian Economic Society
- Nigerian Economic Summit Group
- Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Nigerian English Studies Association
- Nigerian English Teaching Association
- Nigerian Environmental Study/Action Team
- Nigerian equine encephalitis
- Nigerian Experts and Academics in the Diaspora Scheme
- Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank
- Nigerian Industrial Development Bank Limited
- Nigerian Information Technology Professionals in America