Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Since 2009, RTTB has invested approximately $4.5 million into the revitalization of the Sulphur Springs community, including new construction (Nehemiah Phases I and II), home repairs, Healthy Home Kits, and volunteer hours.
"For Nehemiah, equality and diversity has always been at the heart of our work in meeting the needs of the communities in which we work.
The six tiny homes the Nehemiah nonprofit has opened are the result of five years of development and planning.
Chapter 4 describes 1 Esdras, a third-century-BCE Greek rewriting of Ezra combined with the end of Chronicles and Nehemiah 8.
Troy Nehemiah Jr., a student of veterinary medicine at Central Luzon State University in Nueva Ecija province, said this was his fourth year to join the Rodeo Masbateno.
16 November 2016 - Virginia-based cybersecurity software supplier Nehemiah Security has acquired New Hampshire-based advanced research and development company Siege Technologies, the company said.
Nehemiah Manufacturing Co., maker of Boogie Wipes and Kandoo Flushable Wipes, has introduced Saline Soothers--gentle wipes for sore noses.
The various scroll fragments record parts of the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Samuel, Ruth, Kings, Micah, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Joel, Joshua, Judges, Proverbs, Numbers, Psalms, Ezekiel and Jonah.
(5) Thus, the first six chapters of Ezra take place during the period of time from Cyrus to Darius I, with a flash forward in chapter 4 covering events in the time of Achashverosh/Xerxes and Artaxerxes I, and the rest of the Book of Ezra (chapter 7 to the end) and the Book of Nehemiah take place during the reign of Artaxerxes I.
Worlds That Could Not Be: Utopia in Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah
Barbara Horn was the organist and Edward Booth read from Nehemiah 8 verse 10 "Ezra reads the law" and Luke verse 14-21 "Jesus rejected Nazareth".
While there was symbolic significance at least in Bolt's one-hundredth-of-a-second win, Gatlin's agent Renaldo Nehemiah said the runner has been shaken by the constant references to his murky past.
Financial browser ?
- Neglected firm effect
- neglected-firm effect
- negligent fraud
- Negligent Trustee
- negligent waste
- Negotiable bill of lading
- negotiable certificate of deposit
- Negotiable certificates of deposit
- negotiable instrument
- negotiable order of withdrawal
- Negotiable Order of Withdrawal Account
- negotiable security
- Negotiable-order-of-withdrawal account
- Negotiated certificate of deposit
- negotiated commission
- Negotiated Market
- Negotiated markets
- negotiated offering
- Negotiated sale
- negotiated share repurchase
- Negotiated underwriting
- Neighborhood Council
- neighborhood shopping center
- Nellie Mae
- neoclassical economics
- neo-human relations
- Nepalese Rupee
- Nervous Nellie
- Nest Egg
- Net adjusted present value
- Net advantage of refunding
- Net advantage to leasing
- Net advantage to merging
- Net Advertising Circulation
Full browser ?
- Negwegon State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Nehalem New Instructions
- Nehantic State Forest
- Nehemiah (biblical)
- Nehemiah (biblical)
- Nehemiah Asherson
- Nehemiah Corporation of America
- Nehemiah Gateway Community Development Corporation
- Nehemiah Grew
- Nehemiah Medical Project For Vietnam
- Nehemiah Project International Ministries
- Nehemiah Trustees Covenant Fund
- Nehemiah Urban Land Trust, Inc.
- Nehemiahs Neighbors Church
- Neher, Edwin
- Neher, Erwin