References in periodicals archive ?
This company exported 70 tons of nano enhanced towels to various neighboring countries in 2018 valued at $600,000, according to Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council (INIC).
Oakton will offer the four-credit Fundamentals of Nanotechnology I (PHY 140 0Y1) and Fundamentals of Nanotechnology II (PHY 141 0Y1) courses in spring 2018.
There are two approaches by which nanotechnology creates structures: Top down, or bottom up.
Nanotechnology promises to be one of the defining yet controversial innovations of the 21st century.
Nanotechnology has a significant range of potential biomedical applications and is being used to develop nanodevices and structures to prevent, treat and monitor diseases.
A more formal definition offered by the federal government's National Nanotechnology Initiative website describes it as "the understanding and control of matter at the nanoscale, at dimensions between approximately 1 and 100 nanometers, where unique phenomena enable novel applications." For example, nanostructures can pass through biological barriers without triggering the immune system.
By nanotechnology we can have better understanding of these biological units so that they can be specifically and precisely guided or directed.
While nanotechnology is generally more accepted in inert products such as smart phones, many people are skeptical about nanotechnology in products that they ingest or use on their bodies, such as food or sunscreen.
suggests that patterns of news coverage of nanotechnology are comparable to those of other new sciences such as agricultural biotechnology, wherein early coverage posits a generally optimistic view of the technology and its potential benefits (Friedman and Egolf, 2005), and with an emphasis on the economic and business implications.
Since 2012, we've received more than $1.5 million in grants to support the nanotechnology program from such donors the National Science Foundation and the Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust, which has helped to equip our nano lab, develop curriculum, and establish video communication links from the lab to high school and Oakton classrooms.
The inclusion of Science as a Human Endeavour in the Australian Curriculum (ACARA, 2013) and specific reference to emerging technologies such as nanotechnology, has increased the need for contemporary learning resources informed by research.
Financial browser ?
- Naked option strategies
- Naked Option Strategy
- naked position
- Naked Put
- naked short
- Naked Short Seller
- Naked Short Selling
- Naked strategies
- Naked Swap
- naked title
- Naked Trust
- naked writer
- Name Position Bond
- Name Schedule Bond
- Named Insured
- Named Nonowner Coverage
- Named perils insurance
- Named perils policy
- Namibian Dollar
- Nano Cap
- Naples Terms
- NAPM Index
- narrative report
- narrow basis
- Narrow market
- Narrow Money
- narrow the spread
- Narrow-Based Weighted Average
- Narrowing the spread
- Narrow-Range Securities
- NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- NASD form FR-1
- NASD Regulation, Inc.
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- NASDAQ Bank Index
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
- Nasdaq Composite Index
Full browser ?
- Nanostructured Materials and Devices
- Nanosystem Research Institute
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience Student Association
- Nanotechnology Business Team
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine
- Nanotechnology Human Resource Development
- Nanotechnology in Biodiagnostics and Analytics
- Nanotechnology Institute
- Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences
- Nanotechnology Issues Dialogue Group
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network
- Nanotechnology Law & Business
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group
- Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Group
- Nanotribology Laboratory for Information Storage and MEMS/NEMS
- Nanotube Research Center
- Nanotubes, carbon